• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] DESTROYER destroyers unite!!

Had a couple in the cart but decided against it, but looks like philo star glow destroyers are out. Glow normally makes stuff more overstable which would defeat the purpose of the philo destroyer. Gonna wait for you guys to throw them first. I am not sure if I have seen a star glow before?

Discraft has had esp glow for a couple of seasons. Color glow plastic has always felt more starlike anyway.

And so it begins...star color glow in all the tasty star molds and galactic in all the tasty dx molds.

Bring on the fds, roadrunners, and pds in star color glow. Dx galactic rocs will 100% he ran at some point this year. Star color glow ranchos would be awesome too.

Had a couple in the cart but decided against it, but looks like philo star glow destroyers are out. Glow normally makes stuff more overstable which would defeat the purpose of the philo destroyer. Gonna wait for you guys to throw them first. I am not sure if I have seen a star glow before?

Do you mean the Philo swirled star destroyers? I don't know of any glow star Destroyers either, the swirled star Philo's aren't glow and should be reasonably mellow.

I was hoping for galactic dx rocs to be philos tour series disc. had some funds earmarked to horde a big stack. oh well. Is the champ still on star team? i don't remember a tour series from him last year.

Last edited:
Do you mean the Philo swirled star destroyers? I don't know of any glow star Destroyers either, the swirled star Philo's aren't glow and should be reasonably mellow.

New Star Color Glow Destroyers released today - Philo's 2018 tour series disc. Says it is a softer blend of star plastic like last year's swirly star, but this year it glows.

Is it True the Philo Star Destoyers old and new come at only 167 or 168 grams?

They come in the 165g-169g range.

I was hoping for galactic dx rocs to be philos tour series disc. had some funds earmarked to horde a big stack. oh well. Is the champ still on star team? i don't remember a tour series from him last year.

If by champ you mean Paul McBeth then he got the McPro plastic Aviar whatever mold of Aviar he uses as his tour series disc. McBeth is Star team but starting this year 2018 top Champion team players get a disc for the tour series as well.

New Star Color Glow Destroyers released today - Philo's 2018 tour series disc. Says it is a softer blend of star plastic like last year's swirly star, but this year it glows.

They come in the 165g-169g range.

Didn't see these in the factory store (tour series section)??

I picked up a few. Super cool stamp, and it's the first run of Star Color Glow ever, so even if they turn out too overstable for my arm, they will only go up in value as collectors.

Didn't see these in the factory store (tour series section)??

Doesn't show up yet if you go to the factory store and look in the tour series section. To find them you have to follow one of the many links out there on social media, or do a google search for "Philo star color glow" or even just "star color glow" and it will be the first result (I just tried it a moment ago.)

They sold a bunch yesterday (at one point restocked 1000 then got down to 200+ in short order) but it is out of stock now.

If by champ you mean Paul McBeth then he got the McPro plastic Aviar whatever mold of Aviar he uses as his tour series disc. McBeth is Star team but starting this year 2018 top Champion team players get a disc for the tour series as well.

He may mean Climo, whose nickname is 'The Champ'. McBeth's usual nickname is 'McBeast', though Wysocki sycophants have other names for Paul that I can't repeat in this family atmosphere :eek:

Last edited:
I need two. These are my cooler weather destroyers for when it is autumn or early spring. The first run philos were perfect for that and the low weights is ideal so they have more glide.

He may mean Climo, whose nickname is 'The Champ'. McBeth's usual nickname is 'McBeast', though Wysocki sycophants have other names for Paul that I can't repeat in this family atmosphere :eek:

More friendly one is Ricky got the McBeatdown if Paul beats Wysocki in the last round very solidly. Actually that gets used if McBeth gets the win so far ahead of everybody.

The way it was worded, Tour Series, Ken Climo has won enough. Ken Climo was Tiger Woods of his era in Disc Golf that he got permanent his own type of Pro plastic for a line of discs, as did a few other Innova players, but others were putters only.