• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] DESTROYER destroyers unite!!

Got out today and threw my new pink destroyer, pics above. I was so suprised, the thing was domey with pop top. But damn was it overstable. Hopefully since it's pro plastic I'll beat it in nicely.

Those are the best pros! Glide for days, lots of stability and they last forever (for a pro that is)

I currently bag 4 Destroyers (Echo Star {E*DS}, MF, Pro, Star {Bottom Stamped, high PLH and flat unsure of McBeth or Avery era}. Overall I've owned 2 Blizzard Champ, 2 DX, 3 Echo Star, 1 MFC, 1 Pro, 3 Star (2 McBeth, 1 Bottom Stamp).

I haven't seen any pro destrulcans, but I guess they COULD exist. Anyway that doesn't look like one to me. Destrulcans have very flat tops and you can see very sharply where the rim meets the top sort of like a Vulcan or archon. Those pics look like a nice, even dome to me.
I have one, I believe.

Attachments

• 1478062106206-1571286499.jpg
    1478062106206-1571286499.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 132
  • 1478062122183-379516721.jpg
    1478062122183-379516721.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 94
Any know anything about the XG champs? Would love to hear about them don't know if I want the glow f2 xg that just popped up on the proshop.

Does anyone know when they started putting flight numbers on pro Destroyers? I prefer the older PFN ones, but when it comes to a Destroyer that has a custom stamp I cannot tell. Thanks

Does anyone have any idea between the difference between E-DS and E*DS Destroyers in terms of age? I'm looking to replace an E-DS that disappeared. I have an E*DS but the flight just isn't the same and neither is the glide. I just want to know if it would be easy to replace.

Anyone else had any luck find some less OS Star destroyers lately? I'm 2/3 right now. Got one that was mega beat, one true to numbers, and one that turns a lot then comes back to the center.

Does anyone have any idea between the difference between E-DS and E*DS Destroyers in terms of age? I'm looking to replace an E-DS that disappeared. I have an E*DS but the flight just isn't the same and neither is the glide. I just want to know if it would be easy to replace.

The problem is that these discs are inked by different people and each person has their own preference on how to ink the discs. There can be E-DS and E*DS from the same run. Likewise there can be two E-DS that are from different runs.

What kind of flight numbers do the echostar destroyers have? I am looking for one that has that -1, 3 flight. Are there any current production runs that come close?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

these echostar destroyers (marked E-DS) are super flippy (very low PLH)

jUpQAsQm.jpg

star (not champ) tern -3 level flippy. they do have a good fade though.

I hated them at first but they grew on me, because I could trust them to hyzerflip on long tunnel shots, and also because I could get 300+ distance finally with sidearm with them (hyzerflip for distance), standstill BH/FH escape shot + distance.

I'm trying not to bag them next season because they only lasted about 2months (3 rounds/week) before becoming unpredictable/squirrelly. I was thinking about cycling them, but trying out g-star destroyers longer lifespan.

These orange E⭐️DS are from older batch and are basically AJ Destroyers in flight (true to numbers with mellow turn and glide-y = bombers).

idPxp5Dl.jpg

The weird part with these E⭐️DS seem to be more durable/stiffer than normal Avery Destroyers. I'm bagging a couple and they are holding up with same stability even after 4months of heavy use in wooded courses.

I bought a bunch when they were on the innova factory store for $8 thinking they'd be the flippy E-DS (for cycling) and realized that they'd last a lot longer.

these E⭐️DS destroyers kicked out my bottom stamps.

Echo's are on sale at Infinite for $11.99

Shipping isn't free but if you are looking to add more to your order, you can't go wrong..

I picked up a 165g panda stamped color glow champ destroyer, and it bombs. I only got a few throws with it, and I recently changed my pull through a bit, so evaluating its stability is going to take a little more time, but in three throws I was consistently putting it out to 380-400 on a straight to fade line.

The disc looks very blizzardy, as Champ does these days, but it also has a bit of that bad blizzard texture to it. Its not as bad as some of the really scratchy blizzard I've seen, but its rough enough that it makes me concerned about how quickly it will season.

Is anyone else finding new champ runs with bad/textured surface blizzard bubbles? This seems like a pretty major quality control issue.

Latest posts