• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DFW area - lost discs

Riceman

I got to a course in the Dallas/Ft Worth area early this morning and found a bag with discs. If you can describe the bag and all of the discs, I will be happy to get them back to you.

They didn't have any names, numbers, or pdga numbers anywhere on them? I think the cedar hill courses have a fb page if that's where you found them. I hope you find the guy because that is right up there on my worst nightmare list.

I was down by the creek on hole 15 at Z-Boaz one day retrieving a disc and left my bag at the top of the embankment. Dude almost picked up my bag and walked off with it. Said he thought someone had left it. Hopefully that wasn't the case here lol.

Man i hate to say this after the fact, but next time I would just let something like that lie where it is. That or set it down right by the course entrance. Chances are as soon as that guy get's home he's gonna realize he left his stuff there and head right back for it.

Case and point last week a buddy and I were throwing a couple practice shots on the last hole as it was getting dark. We left when it get too dark to see, but when we got home we realize he left one of his drivers sitting in the middle of the hole. We rushed back first thing the next morning to look for it and some anonymous person had set right by the course map at the parking lot. We saw it as soon as we pulled in - totally made my day and restored faith in humanity.

They didn't have any names, numbers, or pdga numbers anywhere on them? I think the cedar hill courses have a fb page if that's where you found them. I hope you find the guy because that is right up there on my worst nightmare list.

No. Zero ink.

Man i hate to say this after the fact, but next time I would just let something like that lie where it is. That or set it down right by the course entrance. Chances are as soon as that guy get's home he's gonna realize he left his stuff there and head right back for it.

Case and point last week a buddy and I were throwing a couple practice shots on the last hole as it was getting dark. We left when it get too dark to see, but when we got home we realize he left one of his drivers sitting in the middle of the hole. We rushed back first thing the next morning to look for it and some anonymous person had set right by the course map at the parking lot. We saw it as soon as we pulled in - totally made my day and restored faith in humanity.

Guess I could have, but I think someone would have taken them. It looks like the owner left these from the night before. When I finished my round I was looking to see if anyone was looking for their lost stuff and the course was already crowded.