• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DFW DG VIDEO

Punk In Drublic

Bogey Member
So I have been watching all of the sweet DG videos everybody has been posting lately and I figured I would share mine as well. Its my third video and probably the only one worth watching. Just random footage of minis and casual rounds around the DFW. I will probably fail at the embed so if somebody could help me out that would be great. Also, watch in 720p. Thanks.

http://www.dailymotion.com/anonymous_DG#video=xx0ees

Watch your focus. From a video perspective spend some more time setting up your camera and getting the focus right, all of those focus changes makes it really hard on the eyes and distracts from what's going on in the video.

Watch your focus. From a video perspective spend some more time setting up your camera and getting the focus right, all of those focus changes makes it really hard on the eyes and distracts from what's going on in the video.

Shooting in manual can be a pain when everything is happining so fast. At the same time I dont like letting the AF do all the work every shot.

Great Video! I liked the tunes and more importantly the courses you played! I believe there was a sighting of Bear Creek, Hole 14 from the shorts! WOOHOO! More plz! :clap::hfive:

I recognized Cedar Hill and Bear Creek, not to mention Rusteeeeeee! Were there any other courses in there?

I recognized Cedar Hill and Bear Creek, not to mention Rusteeeeeee! Were there any other courses in there?

Yea, the big red beard is unmistakeable. There is some Turner and Crossroads in Duncanville in there as well. Maybe a couple of others as well but im not sure. The Mt. Lebanon mini next door to Lorch is today but because of the weather I dont think any filming will happen. Cameras hate water.

That last course with the tee posts... looks like 6x6's with the map on it at a 45 degree angle... what course is it? Bear Creek?

That last course with the tee posts... looks like 6x6's with the map on it at a 45 degree angle... what course is it? Bear Creek?

Ok... my old brain came alive despite the alcohol... I'm good... no need to respond.

As least I'm not as wasted as our waitress at Twin Peaks today...