• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DFW disc golf

Does anyone in DFW have a midnight flyer in their collection that they would kindly let me throw just to see what they were like?

I was in DFW this last weekend on Sunday and was able to play Z-Boaz and that was a pretty killer course. If there wasn't draught there and the water was flowin it would have been even cooler. A LOT of different looks throughout the course and some pretty killer terrain changes. Big fan.. Big fan.

Jen,

I have a Midnight Flyer from back in the day - not much to see. Don't know how we will hook up though. I'm in North Dallas.

I was in DFW this last weekend on Sunday and was able to play Z-Boaz and that was a pretty killer course. If there wasn't draught there and the water was flowin it would have been even cooler. A LOT of different looks throughout the course and some pretty killer terrain changes. Big fan.. Big fan.

Great course, next time go hit up Turner in GP, FANTASTIC course too!!!

Great course, next time go hit up Turner in GP, FANTASTIC course too!!!

IF you have bad back or knees please play this course while being filmed...to add drama, don't take water or a map...:popcorn:

This course kicked my butt so bad it was crazy hard...not the shots, but the freaking hills...:doh:

Sooo... Who is attending the Ace Race in McKinney tomorrow.

I really wanted to...but bad timing and worse funds are preventing me...they are have TWO Ace Races tomorrow?!? One there AND at Saddle Hills...

Disc Golfer Much, do you know if there are any more openings in McKinney?:confused:

I really wanted to...but bad timing and worse funds are preventing me...they are have TWO Ace Races tomorrow?!? One there AND at Saddle Hills...

Disc Golfer Much, do you know if there are any more openings in McKinney?:confused:

Yea I signed up for the Mckinney one before I saw the Saddle Hills which is much closer to where I live. But I grew up in Mckinney so Ill crash with my rents and play the course I learned on! The registration says its closed but I am not sure if there are spots still available.

There are not...looks like Canton might be the next one or whenever DISCNATION (Curses under breath) finally figures out when to hold theirs...it was supposed to be 9/3, BUT that has changed...

The McKinney DGA did order extra discs for people who want to show up the day of. It is first come first serv so I would recomend trying to show up around 9. We/they are trying to tee off at 10.

Coyote hole 14 is listed as 395 feet to the long pin from the permanent tee. I know it is a little bit of a downhill shot, but I still can't believe I drove the pin today on a hole that long. Does anyone know what the real distance is?

I'd try google earth. I used the ruler and based on the approximate location of the long basket, it is about 350-60ft. I use it a lot to get a better idea of actual distances.

I was going over the PDGA schedule of tournaments for this fall, and I was surprised at how few there are in DFW. There's one Dynamic Discs tournament that is the same weekend as US Women's, and then the Veterans Park Open is pro only this year, and then there's the Crowley tournament in December. That's it. Why so few tournaments in the fall in DFW? Is there no money to be made?

Cause the one "big td" that lives here is worthless and his tourneys suck. But yet he has the nerve to trash others that travel here and run events in his backyard.

The idiots messed the basket on 9 up again at Alex clark

I was going over the PDGA schedule of tournaments for this fall, and I was surprised at how few there are in DFW. There's one Dynamic Discs tournament that is the same weekend as US Women's, and then the Veterans Park Open is pro only this year, and then there's the Crowley tournament in December. That's it. Why so few tournaments in the fall in DFW? Is there no money to be made?

Unless something is different from past years, the VPO will have an Am weekend, we always do. Usually two weeks before Pro weekend.

Latest posts