• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DFW disc golf

Ya its just not posted but there will be an am VPO I talkeed to the td the other day and he said itll be up there..and jen nice shot I almost hit my 2nd ace on that hole on sunday with a hornet

Yes from what ive heard and I was misstaken I talked to someone that talked to greg not greg himself

So am VPO is likely to be Oct 15-16? That's the same weekend as the Magnolia Open in Georgia. I'd like to know so I can make travel plans (or not).

So am VPO is likely to be Oct 15-16? That's the same weekend as the Magnolia Open in Georgia. I'd like to know so I can make travel plans (or not).

I hope not. Last two years the VPO Am weekend was two weeks before Pro Weekend, which would make it Oct. 22-23.

And the final in Pawhuska

How do you forget about that. that will be the best

I recall he has teh hate on for title.

What else should it be? He runs a handful of events a year in his own backyard and they are mediocre at beat. Then he bitches about other td's that run events here. Either run events yourself or STFU!

Ya the only tourneys around here that ive actually enjoyed was the fling and the double d events..everything else was just so so..o and the top card events I love them theyre super fun

So last saturday was the last day I guess that they're doing any kind of volunteer work over at the new soon-to-be Frisco course. I talked briefly with the gentleman and lady in charge of planning, they said that the city was going to do the rest of the work and that they were expecting to be ahead of schedule. I swear he said it would be open near November but I could be completely off about that. If someone else knows different please enlighten me. I look forward to going there and not having to haul off thorny trees :p

So last saturday was the last day I guess that they're doing any kind of volunteer work over at the new soon-to-be Frisco course. I talked briefly with the gentleman and lady in charge of planning, they said that the city was going to do the rest of the work and that they were expecting to be ahead of schedule. I swear he said it would be open near November but I could be completely off about that. If someone else knows different please enlighten me. I look forward to going there and not having to haul off thorny trees :p

Thats the most Ive heard about that course in a couple months. I figured they gave up

Latest posts