• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DFW disc golf

I wanna go back to Selah soon. Whan's there gonna be an event out there? I know the PDGA outlawed carts, and it's not realistic to play two rounds out there in a day without carts (especailly in the winter with the shorter days), but I'd do a PDGA tourney with one tee time round each day at Selah, or a non-PDGA tourney with carts. Are there any plans at all for events out there?

Any players in Rockwall? I'm new to the area. Frontier Park in Hays, KS was my home course for about 6 yrs. I want to get back into the swing of things. I still haven't played Harry Myers in Rockwall yet. Anybody in the area that would want to go throw? Today or sometime soon? Thanks for any help.

my fiance has family over there (I'm like an hour away) we might make a trip and go play/see her sister some weekend, if we do we will hit you up we are located in McKinney though so mostly play Town Lake

I know the PDGA outlawed carts

I'm not sure where you get your pdga rules, but that's not true at all. You can't use a cart that you bring from home, but if carts are provided by the tournament/course it's perfectly legal. Check out point A on this page of the competition manual.

I'm not sure where you get your pdga rules, but that's not true at all. You can't use a cart that you bring from home, but if carts are provided by the tournament/course it's perfectly legal. Check out point A on this page of the competition manual.

I thought you could use carts only if they were available for everyone. I didn't want to look it up though, so I don't know for sure.

Oh, cool. I don't think Selah has enough carts to supply a full tournament though. Their carts seat 4, so I guess they'd need to have 36 carts to run both courses at full capacity in a shotgun start. Seemed to me like they only have 10 or 12 carts available to rent.

Uhhhh it's obviously possible. Major PGA events do it all the time. The distance sucks, and the carts were great but it's possible if theres no other options

:hfive: to the guys who helped me get my disc out of the tree today. I was locked in mortal combat with that Ent for a good 30 minutes. Even "Indiana Jonesed" the jumper cables from my truck to a tree branch and was about to snatch the whole thing to the ground. One dude took a few shots with sticks and stones and then his friend one shotted it right out.
:thmbup:

I wanna go back to Selah soon. Whan's there gonna be an event out there? I know the PDGA outlawed carts, and it's not realistic to play two rounds out there in a day without carts (especailly in the winter with the shorter days), but I'd do a PDGA tourney with one tee time round each day at Selah, or a non-PDGA tourney with carts. Are there any plans at all for events out there?

There is a 0% chance I would play there without a cart

What's the best score out at the Crossroads church course anyone has witnessed or heard about?

We played dubs saturday and we shot a 52, and won by 4.

What's the best score out at the Crossroads church course anyone has witnessed or heard about?

Last I heard it was both Miles and the bone, each with 53's. Sean shot a 54 one time, but he's recovering from an injury. That's all I know about, and I keep pretty close tabs. Lots of 57s, 58s, etc. by the top players.

I don't know what the best doubles round is.

Over on TFBT, they said Bates had the record at 53.

Jen, you sure they didn't say "Bone" ? No doubt in my mind, though, that Kevin could. When we held the TFBT over here last fall, a 57 won it. So Kevin may have shot 53 at another time.

In any case the record stands at 53 for now. It'll be intersting with Bates, McCabe, Bucky, Adam H, Yeti, Miles, Chris E, and Tony Shirley all already signed up. The weatherman might also have something to say.

Latest posts