• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dg Christmas decorations

Chiefstang

Double Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Anybody got any disc golf themed holiday decorations? I've seen a few around, but this is my Christmas "tree"!

Happy Holidays, discers!!

Attachments

• basket.jpg
    basket.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 160
Looks great. Gentle putts only!!

I was going to do the same thing to my mini baskets this past weekend, but half my lights aren't working. I have to get to the store.

there have been tree ornaments on ebay lately... let me see if I can find the seller

My parents have decorated our practice basket and it is in our front yard.

Attachments

• XmasTreeDGBasket.jpg
    XmasTreeDGBasket.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 109
Punch a hole through an Innova mini:

23935_3475748750928_274016971_n.jpg

Come on, guys! I know I'm the only one who "knows I'm addicted to disc golf because" of this.

I made a little wooden disc and painted it yellow. Hung it from dental floss at center and put a hook as an orniment on the tree. It was slightly tilted so I labeled it "the Happy Hyzer" on the top.

I have an innova Christmas disc and instead of a star on the top of my tree I have that put up there...amazingly enough, the wife didn't mind or yell about it haha, just shook her head at me....

My girlfriend bought me the M14 basket and DD mystery box (I was allowed to open the mystery box before for the sake of decorating, but can't use them til after Christmas).

556701_4579263210989_1885456006_n.jpg