• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DG one liners

Mr. Wick

* Ace Member *
ManU said:
I'd like to formally request that Frank and TeamTolland start a new thread in which they list their one liners

cause that is a thread I'd enjoy reading for a laugh

and I want to plagiarize them for my own use in tournies and I'm just not creative enough to come up with: "did you leave that there yesterday"

List ones you use to talk trash or stuff to get into an opponents head, or just funny one liners DG related.

I'll start with one I like to use after I know I threw a good shot. - "That's on it's way to Utah." they follow with "what the hell does that mean." "You know......Park City". or "That was dog chow......you know Purina."

Ive always been a fan of telling my buddies after a shank "you must be playing chinese golf, cause youre throwing the Wong way"

Or that must have been the new 1st Run Gateway Griplock disc after throwing the wong way

xposting:

It mostly a situational thing like if the guy having a bad day driving, needle him about that "Did that slip out?" "Oh, I thought that was going farther." "It looked longer out of your hand." "Never seen that route before." "well looks like you'll be the first to lay up." "you hit any more trees, environmentalists are going to come after you." "You aiming for the squirrels?" etc.

After they throw poorly:

"Well that's the way not to play this hole."

"Ok everyone, don't do that."

"You think this hole is too easy going straight down the fairway huh?"

also I only use these only people who are jerks.

god, I suspect this is going to get awful, real quick! LOL

After hitting a tree 20' off the tee that falls in the fairway: "At least you won't have a problem finding it."

After hitting a tree 20' off the tee and driving hundreds of feet into the shule, "Wow, nothing goes further than a disc in the wrong direction."

I do love the MS low putt, "mew".

black udder said:
After hitting a tree 20' off the tee that falls in the fairway: "At least you won't have a problem finding it."

The universal line around here is when this happens is "Don't worry, I've got eyes on it."

Frank Delicious said:
black udder said:

The universal line around here is when this happens is "Don't worry, I've got eyes on it."

This is especially satisfying after the thrower calls for a spotter.

Frank Delicious said:
also I only use these only people who are jerks.

Or a good friend you golf with all the time. My buddy and I go back and forth all day talking trash to each other.

after watching the other guy drive and shank it (also aimed at a buddy)

me: "so errr before I throw I just want to confirm that it's that basket over there right?"

them: "right"

me: "ok ok, just wanted to make sure I threw it in the right direcction"

It's ok. They just put that tree there yesterday.

If the basket was over there you would have aced it.

when my friends and I know we might ace a hole because of the line we just threw we will put our hand around our ear (like were trying to listen) and say "listen". It's pretty funny, especially if it doesn't go in. I usually back it up with "hmm thought I heard something.. nevermind".

What I say everytime I hit a tree within 100ft off the tee is: "When did that tree get there?!?!"

When they hit a tree earlier you can do that and say "wait for it........"

After hitting early and dropping right in front of the tee:

"Fairway."

"I lost it.... oh."

"Nice putt."

"Playin' it safe, huh?"

After juuust barely hitting a tree:

"Shoulda threw a mini."

No metal on a putt:

"Aaaiiiirrr Baaaaaaalllll."

Latest posts