• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DG Sleeper Videos

It's always worth the time to take a deep dive in Disc Golf Monthly on youtube. The channel isn't what is used to be (RIP Cubby) but there is a decade's worth of content. The channel also affords a great look at disc golf before it really started to blow up. So many great watches!

https://www.youtube.com/user/DiscGolfMonthlyTV

Good call. First pro event I ever watched in person was this group. I was blown away as I had just started playing in the Spring of 2007. You'll see Mike Moser in a lot of DG Monthly videos among others. Plus I've seen Brad Schick on other videos, too. Maybe on a Pittsburgh Flying Disc Open video. And without further ado.

Anything from Lamar Maughan:
(here's a few)

Last edited:
This is ten years old already but it's the first video I can recall seeing and thinking to myself, "This actually looks great.", when watching a disc golf video.

Some great play at this B tier from a couple years ago featuring 3 Top 30 players on a combo of holes from 2 of the Lake Marshall courses.

Latest posts