• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DG Social media (warning: the lack of BBQ talk is disappointing)

Thanks, I will have to check it out. From what I have seen, his content is looking light years ahead of where it was a few years ago. He definitely seems to have embraced social media.

It's really his wife's channel rather than Paul's. She's the one filming, editing and uploading

Ain't nobody watching that channel if Paul's name isn't on it and if he doesn't appear in every video

I agree....while I like Hannah's work behind the camera (comments, editing, etc) I'm there to watch Paul and hear what he has to say.

I agree....while I like Hannah's work behind the camera (comments, editing, etc) I'm there to watch Paul and hear what he has to say.

I really like watching him when he's just doing nuts and bolts DG content. He's a little out of his element when he tries to do the Simon social media star thing.

The EU has almost 450 million people.

Guess where Kristin lives?

I bet that ALL those 181.6 million Bulgarians (0 current PDGA members), Belgians (41 current PDGA members), Cypriots (0 current PDGA members), Greeks (0 current PDGA members), Hungarians (16 current PDGA members), Irish (7 current PDGA members), Italians (27 current PDGA members), Latvians (25 current PDGA members), Luxembourgers (10 current PDGA members), Maltese (0 current PDGA members), Portuguese (7 current PDGA members), Romanians (0 current PDGA members), Poles (50 current PDGA members), Slovakians (11 current PDGA members), and Slovenians (21 current PDGA members) who AREN"T PDGA members follow Kristen's exploits religiously and are just dying to fork over their €s to support her. :rolleyes:

Guess where the money is.

Latitude 64 had 13.7 million in revenue in 2020. That is a lot of discs and only 1 company.

Uh ... maybe not:

Company Description: Latitude 64 AB is located in Skellefteå, Västerbotten, Sweden and is part of the Miscellaneous Durable Goods Merchant Wholesalers Industry. Latitude 64 AB has 50 employees at this location and generates $13.76 million in sales (USD). There are 6 companies in the Latitude 64 AB corporate family.

That younger players who don't have families at home, are by definition more available for tournaments, media, vlogs, podcasts, etc. than an older player who has a family who she probably likes to be with; are more valuable to a company?

Then we have nothing more to talk about, because you don't understand marketing.

Yes. I've actually negotiated a nice raise due to not having kids or a wife at home. My coworkers that do we're constantly missing work due to personal reasons. I'm not picking up the slack for free.

I bet that ALL those 181.6 million Bulgarians (0 current PDGA members), Belgians (41 current PDGA members), Cypriots (0 current PDGA members), Greeks (0 current PDGA members), Hungarians (16 current PDGA members), Irish (7 current PDGA members), Italians (27 current PDGA members), Latvians (25 current PDGA members), Luxembourgers (10 current PDGA members), Maltese (0 current PDGA members), Portuguese (7 current PDGA members), Romanians (0 current PDGA members), Poles (50 current PDGA members), Slovakians (11 current PDGA members), and Slovenians (21 current PDGA members) who AREN"T PDGA members follow Kristen's exploits religiously and are just dying to fork over their €s to support her. :rolleyes:

Guess where the money is.

Sounds like a great opportunity for an emerging market.

Side note, does Lat. 64 only sell discs to PDGA members?

Yes. I've actually negotiated a nice raise due to not having kids or a wife at home. My coworkers that do we're constantly missing work due to personal reasons. I'm not picking up the slack for free.

So brave.

Do you think Tattar enjoyed some BBQ after her last two wins?

Hopefully Lat. 64 can manage to sell a couple more of her discs in Europe after this season.

Latest posts