• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] DGA Mach V (videos and partnering discs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crchapman86

Bogey Member
SOLD!
Fellow Golfers,

I am simplifying my involvement with Disc Golf to focus attention on business ventures, so I have a spectacular deal here! :clap:

Below are three videos:

The first is a clip showing the basket from top to ground as well as some putts from 17-20 feet to show how well the chains grab:

The second video is a neat configuration I used to hone in my skills. I simply used pliers to loosen the "S" hook at the top and moved it to the inside ring of the basket. The inside set of chains on the normal configuration becomes the outside set of chains on this narrow configuration! :thmbup:

The third video are the putters I am giving to the purchaser of the basket. There are 7 KC Pro Aviars (all 175g, one is a 12x SM and one is an F2 stiff 11x(176g)), 3 Discmania P1s (175g), and 1 Pro Rhyno (167g).

If you're interested in researching price and comparing the basket to others, here is a link to price and information:
http://www.dtworld.com/Mach-V-Permanent-Disc-Golf-Basket-p/m-mvp.htm

Here is a video comparing it to other baskets:

Because shipping a disc golf basket is so expensive, I would prefer to sell the basket locally (within a 2-hour radius of my home in Rome, GA). I am willing to make the drive, play a round with you at your home course and leave the basket and putters with you before I depart. :D :popcorn:

The basket has never spent more than 10 hours outside at a time. From the videos, you may have noticed a small shed in the background. That is where the basket has resided for the past 6 months. Before then, it was kept in the carport. There is no sign of rusting on the chains or basket part. The wheel is perfectly sturdy and rotates smoothly.

Any other questions can be asked here on the thread, and I will reply so everyone has access to additional information. :)

Price: $300 OBO, includes 11 discs and free drop-off within a certain distance. If you want me to ship it to you, PM me to work out details for pricing.

Last edited:
Well done:clap::clap:

Someone buy this mans basket!

post this up on craigslist it should go in a few days no problem. that's a fantastic deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.