• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] DGA thoughts?

burt5885

Birdie Member
i really like these molds and was thinkin about pickin up some of there stuff, what are yalls thoughts on them? thanks guys

Love the aftershock and shockwave they overlap each other but windy days ill take both. Havent thrown any of the drivers.

The Squall is just a really dependable, straight, go-to disc. So versatile. Holds any line

I liked throwing the aftershock the few throws I had with mine. Bought it for a Star like plastic Roc, but it's not quite as stable feeling for me. Really like the Squall, and if I hadnt set myself up with discs could very easily use it to fit the stable/understable mid/fairway disc

Their proline feels great and is slow wearing, and have heard nothing but love for the Sparkle.

Rogue is popular from what I read.

The Rogue is an awesome driver out of the box, and if you beat in the Pro Line, it will become a nice roller. I've also thrown a First Flight Hurricane, which is a nice flex shot disc and isn't really too overstable. My only qualms with these discs is that they get flippy kinda fast, so I kept having to get new ones. I just got an SP line Rogue, which is just sparkle Z plastic, so I hope it won't beat in so fast. Haven't tried their midranges or putters at all.

ya i have a rogue flies pretty straight for me. saw the hurrican and might pick up one for the wall lol im thinkin about gettin a reef, RDGA and Squall and XL they are the beginner discs for them.

The Rogue is an awesome driver out of the box, and if you beat in the Pro Line, it will become a nice roller. I've also thrown a First Flight Hurricane, which is a nice flex shot disc and isn't really too overstable. My only qualms with these discs is that they get flippy kinda fast, so I kept having to get new ones. I just got an SP line Rogue, which is just sparkle Z plastic, so I hope it won't beat in so fast. Haven't tried their midranges or putters at all.

Rogue was a good disc - seemed to have the same line as my SB Wraith but less distance so I odn;t carry it anymore. FF Hurricane is the longest disc in my bag ATM - not so good in a headwind, but in a cross or tail wind it flies great. You might say it gets flippy quick, but a driver this speed I only pull out when I have a long open bombs. Its the only thing I can get over 400' (on occasion).

Their baskets are solid also (I own 2 Mach Lites) and I have absolutely no complaint about the Gel Straps.

i think the wraith is a little faster than the rogue.

Rogue was a good disc - seemed to have the same line as my SB Wraith but less distance so I odn;t carry it anymore. FF Hurricane is the longest disc in my bag ATM - not so good in a headwind, but in a cross or tail wind it flies great. You might say it gets flippy quick, but a driver this speed I only pull out when I have a long open bombs. Its the only thing I can get over 400' (on occasion).

I like the Pro Line Rogue. Beat in to nice and straight. When it was new, I could throw it into a headwind, but now it will turn over. On calm days or without a headwind, I still like it.

The Reef is probably my favorite, but it's really just an APX in different plastic. Aftershock is a pretty decent mid.

The Reef is probably my favorite, but it's really just an APX in different plastic. Aftershock is a pretty decent mid.

Aftershock is the illest mid in da game, so smooth, so versatile, so sexy... The Titanic putter is the exact same mold as the magnet, which is a beloved stable putter.

Have you tried the RDGA squall?

The RDGA isn't very good at all... I had a Tsunami last one throw (okay, so it hit a portable canopy that was set up beside a hole and lost about 2 inches of plastic around the rim.)

I also got a 150 RDGA squall thinking it would work as a upshot disc and break in better/faster than a proline. Unfortunately, it was one of those disc that loses it's high speed stablity before losing its low speed stability. Now it's flips too much and doesn't have the fade to come out of the turn at the end of the flight.

The rim has held up better than the tsunami because of it being much blunter, but it's really not turned into the disc I wanted (a squall with no fade at the end of the flight)

Latest posts