• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Aces 2010

I so wanted one more for the year and I splashed out high left on the chains on #22 at Winter Dretzka, I needed it to be my fourth so I could double my aces from year 1 to year 2, but it didn't happen. If only that basket was leaning slightly to the left it would have stayed!!!! Now If year 1 I had 2 aces, year 2 I had 3 aces, is it safe to assume 2011 will be 4 aces . . . I have a feeling it will be more than that. On a better note I did shoot -3 which is my best (by 2) ever at Dretzka winter so I got that going for me. I do have to say having no snow was very beneficial for the throws today!

I so wanted one more for the year and I splashed out high left on the chains on #22 at Winter Dretzka, I needed it to be my fourth so I could double my aces from year 1 to year 2, but it didn't happen. If only that basket was leaning slightly to the left it would have stayed!!!! Now If year 1 I had 2 aces, year 2 I had 3 aces, is it safe to assume 2011 will be 4 aces . . . I have a feeling it will be more than that. On a better note I did shoot -3 which is my best (by 2) ever at Dretzka winter so I got that going for me. I do have to say having no snow was very beneficial for the throws today!

I missed it yesterday but I hit it today and started the new thread DGCR ACES 2011

Latest posts