• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR ACES 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Ace #3 today at Knollwood Park in Kalamazoo, MI (my home course) Skip Ace with a Z Nuke. Same disc I got my skip ace on last year.

I just hit my 3rd Ace today with my new Buzz SS at Elysian Park Hole #12:)
It was my 1st day playing with it,Thanks Secret Santa.

3rd ace, 07/25/2011 Hole 4 at Sherwood Ohio, 268ft, 175g DX Cheetah.....was alone, but still celebrated like a mad man.......

Got Ace #3 today at Knollwood Park in Kalamazoo, MI (my home course) Skip Ace with a Z Nuke. Same disc I got my skip ace on last year.
What hole?
I dont think I've ever even carried a driver onto Knollwood :p
But congrats none the less :hfive:

1st Ace today! 135 ft. Hole #5 at Holmes Park. Buzzz SS forehand, slight skip on the ridge in front of the basket, smacked right into the chains.

I've been playing for a little over 2 years and have hit metal 24 times since last September, so it's nice to finally get one to go.

Aced hole 1 of exeter park today, I believe that is the first ace the course has seen since it's installation no more than a week ago.

Aced hole #12 last night during dubs at Mathews Park, Monroe, GA. Threw an R-Pro Dart straight down the gut.

Good for $112 :thmbup:

Got a "field" ace (2) on hole 15 lakewood park, Seattle WA. It was during the once a month ace race and payed +/- $430. Star boss then an air shot with a champ banshee on the 630' hole.

Got a "field" ace (2) on hole 15 lakewood park, Seattle WA. It was during the once a month ace race and payed +/- $430. Star boss then an air shot with a champ banshee on the 630' hole.

That's not an ace though...

Still a nice shot.

Nailed Hole 8 at Deerfield yesterday for the 2nd time:

fb6ed63b.jpg

185 Foot Hyzer ace with a Lat 64 180 Gold Line Fuse. I aced this one back on 5/15/2010, 1 year and 4 days before I got this one.

Hit this one again yesterday with a 175 Star Aviar P & A. This time I ended up going Anhyzer through the Left side V tree. 3rd time I've aced this hole now.

I've actually had 4 aces this year...after 3 years of playing with no aces
2 were tone pole aces during tag night (separated by a couple of weeks)
the first one of these was literally my very first throw of the night...high winds blowing right to left and in a horrendous down pour (completely soaked, we should not have played)

CE EXP 1 hyzer line
the second tone ace was with the same disc but on a different hole with a forehand

my 2 basket aces were:
1) At Canadian Nationals same damn disc (CE EXP) on a forehand hyzer up a hill
Hole 10 (or 11 can't remember now) at Copper Ridge in Logan Lake
worth $145 (there were 2 other aces in the tournament)

2) league night last week, straight shot, short hole with a Cryz Flx Challenger
worth $100

Skip ace on Hole 13 at Westbrook Park in Dayton. My very first throw of the tournament. Would have taken the full ace pot if another guy hadn't hit an ace on his LAST throw of the tourney.

Hit my first ace ever!

hole 7 at montiel park DGC in San Marcos, CA.

330 ft anhyzer z buzz around a huge tree and rock formation.

40198425.jpg

To make it even better it was witnessed by a guy that I joined up to throw with as well as 8 other people playing on a safari tee right above the basket.

I always said I would just casually raise my hand when I got an ace, but I ended up running down to the basket to grab my disc and high five-ing the group playing safari.

Hit my first ace ever!

40198425.jpg

To make it even better it was witnessed by a guy that I joined up to throw with as well as 8 other people playing on a safari tee right above the basket.

I always said I would just casually raise my hand when I got an ace, but I ended up running down to the basket to grab my disc and high five-ing the group playing safari.

LIAR!... Lol, congrats dude

Just got back from a 3 week layoff after pulling my shoulder, playing reds at pymatuning. Aced #10 with a glow roc, a meager 205'. But its my first ace ever! =D

Hit my first ace ever!

40198425.jpg

EPIC! Congrats! :hfive:

Status
Not open for further replies.