• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR ACES 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had two aces last week. First Ace was Hole 18 at yucaipa Regional park. I threw a brand new CE Valkyrie-X and it anhyzered with a S turn nice and slow right in. I think the hole is 370-380 feet. This was like Tuesday last week. Then on Saturday I hit Hole 3 at Yucaipa Regional Park with a KC Pro Teebird. I threw a straight shot high with little hyzer and it went straight over the trees and in. Center chains. Hole is 275-290 feet I think and I shot a good round of 12 down during that ace. Super excited and thats 17 aces for me now.

New course at Hunter Mountain in NY had it's first tournament last weekend......... and its first ace.

Local Grandmaster Greg Kurtz cans his first of 2011 !!!

Got #8 at Somerset DGC today from the longs in the random doubles after the ace race. Z Comet held a perfect anny line and crashed into the chains. No ace pot, but it helped my team nab the doubles prize.
The next time through on #8 shorts, I hit chains pretty good, but it fell out. Would've been awesome to get 2 in 2 rounds.

finally after 2.5 years i got my first ace! Hole no.1 @ Sertoma in Walhalla, SC.. lil 120ft over creek.. in the innova calendar.. RHBH 173g Pro-D Rattler. Just started throwing this disc about two weeks ago and i love it! point and shoot.. 125ft in its buttah.. thing is gonna get me many long birdies..maybe even another ace :p..

I got my first ace early last month at a little par 3 pitch and putt, hole 6 at Eagan DGC. 160' hole down a hill, can't believe it took me that long to get an ace on this hole. Oh well, finally did it!

congrats! mine was very similar but shorter lol.. been playing there 2 years and had numerous hits and spits but finally got one to stick.. was starting to wonder if i would ever get one :)

Last night I got my 2nd ace ever but this was my first money ace..the only thing that sucks is 2 other people hit one too so I only got 206 but hey money is money and an ace is an ace..it was hole 8 veterans park arlington,tx

Finally got #5 at Bethel University today. http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=357

For all the rounds I put in on this course, this was my first ace here. A nice 200' wooded downhill anny shot. I've hit chains plenty of times on this hole, but I finally got it to drop. Put a nice touch on my 2011 Ace Race putter, 2nd Ace with that disc. Soooooo pumped to finally get an ace here.

Got my first putter ace ! 3rd ace of the year. Ce aviar, straight in. 180'er nothing huge but it got me $144 :)

002e71ee_m.jpg

woohoo first ACE!

And no one to witness it of course! Nice hyzer on a 250ft dog leg to the left. Had a terrible tournament on the weekend in heavy rain so needed the confidence boost and BOOM hit the chains.

Gotta say, its like a drug, I want more, more MORE!

i was hiding in the bushes slightly off the fairway in the nude watching you disc for my own personal excitement bro

No video, no ace. Those are the Prerube rules.

(Stamps Ace Invalid)

For really reals, CONGRATULATIONS...

I haven't even come close to an ace...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts