• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR ACES 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to post my ace from 3-27-11. Valley View hole #16, 180 feet up a moderately sized hill. It was my second ace all-time and I got it with a DPro Avenger SS I bought off user Skippy0420.

Got my third ace today at Warner Park in Manhattan KS with a soft Wizard. 270' downhill, dead center chains.... shot my personal record for 18. Played one more time around and beat my personal best for 9 right afterward.

......and I almost didn't go out and play today.

Got number 24 on april 17th. 1st glow ace, hole 4 splatt hill back course with a cryztal buzzz. It happened at 1-2 am and when it hit we woke everyone up at the campsite with our drunken cheering. Hole is about 190-210 slightly downhill with water/ob/thorn bushes in play. I've hit every part of this basket in the past and got it to stick finally in the dark.

Got my first ace of the year at Adair Hole 1 yesterday. Also got my first ace pot at the league. Unfortunately Nate Sexton cleared it out last week so I only got $25. Still cool though.

Aced hole 2 at The Shire in Lebanon, TN. FLX Drone on hyzer crashed right in. 6th Lifetime ace and the first time one of my sons was playing with us to get his signature too ;-)

Got a pretty solid ace today, 320' Hole 9 at Lake Havasu City's Grand Island Park. Had a decent tailwind that dropped discs instead of adding distance so I disced up to a Special Blend Orc and threw a nice straight line that crashed chains just as it started to fade out.

Plus it got witnessed by a couple buddies so I didn't have to convince anyone of the ace.

19th career ace, 28th if you include "cubby aces"

Central Park, #2 White tee, Flat Top Roc, 220ft straight down the right side with a perfect fade in!!!!! :hfive: .......... BEFORE DUBS :doh:

Windy day too...... 20mph with gusts to 45 !!

100137_g.jpg

First of 2011, 13th career.

Got my 2nd ACE today!! (and promptly ordered a patch off ebay :) ) It was at Barnett Park, the parkside course. Somewhere around 250'.

38c5800e.jpg

2ndAceWalkup.jpg

2ndAceIntheBasket.jpg

:clap:

I got my first ace ever today. I just started playing with a vibram summit thursday and aced with it today. Hole 17 at Freedom Park in Valdosta. Its a short 190' hole, but tricky because of the narrow fairway with a big tree right in the middle. I normally call it the ass-hole and had actually commented on how much I hate the hole right before I teed off. I was playing with my dad and another random local that was playing through again and jumped in with us. It was a good day :)

I hit my first ace WITH witnesses, on 4/20 no less. It was on Hole #12 @ Schenley Park. It was during leagues & it was a CTP hole also. Won a Vibram mini for CTP & $100 for the Ace pot. :thmbup:

Back again after I hit #7 at Valley View today with my Star Gator . . .205' and it was also my 2nd ace of the year and my 7th ace overall. I have now hit 7, 8, and 9 at VV now . . . what is next 6 or 10 . . . I will probably hit #4 next though!

Congrats, that's very cool! My money would be on 4 if it's included. If it were me, I'd like my chances on 10 in the short pin. But I'm rooting for you to get 6 because thats a tougher hole for me.

This makes me wonder if anyone, over their lifetime, has ever hit an ace on every single hole on a course.

Sorry for the dp but I knew I was in this thread for a reason, and then I got distracted. I hit my 2nd ace today, first of 2011. Hole 6 at Village Park in Sussex, WI with a pro d drone. Unfortunately, it was during my warmup round and not during league. It would have been nice to win the ace pool, but 1 free ace is better than no aces at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts