• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR ACES 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i got my second ace on saturday.. same disc and same hole .. kinda funny i took the rattler out of the bag for maybe two weeks.. put it back in friday night and first throw saturday morning she finds the chains :thmbup: .. had another near miss on 14 at sertoma but she just didnt want to stay in the chains :doh:

got #3! none in 2.5 years and 3 since oct. lol .. #11 @ Trails in Anderson, SC.. nice frozen rope w/ the z-comet :thmbup: ... had the comet spit out on that hole about a month ago so i was really just begging for it to stick :)

Got another one on hole #5 201' at Wabun... Second time this year I hit this one. First ZONE ace... PUMPED

Got the 155' hole 8 last Friday with a turnover Classic Roc in the first event at my new Lakeville, MN course for the big $20 ace pool.

Hit #2 at Wabun. The site says its a 195' hole, but it plays shorter than that. I got it with a straight shot with my ace race zeppelin, tiny bit of fade at the end. My first ace in a while, 3rd with that disc.

Hit my 1st ace this morning at Armco Park White Course on the 238' #9 hole, with my 167g Elite Z Buzzz. When I threw it, it looked to be a little left of where I intended. But with it being slightly understable, it drifted right and I thought it was going to be past the basket when CHING, it was in the basket and I let out a loud WOOO! that would have made even Ric Flair proud.

I hit my first Ace yesterday at Lyndon State College in Vermont. Hole#5 316' with a Pro Vulcan.
Beat my previous record of a 4 on that hole. I actually spent 10 min looking for my disc before noticing it in the basket.

Hit my 4th ace a week or 2 ago. #3 (375ft) at Nevin in Charlotte, NC. Champ Eagle right down the center of the fairway, figured it was way long, but sure enough it was sitting in the basket.

Kind of a dumb ace but it was my first forehand ace so that's neat. Used my flat MVP Axis and it went perfectly straight at it.

b86db9d1.jpg

Got an interesting ace today, on a hole that I've played a dozen times and never scored better than par. So now I've aced the hole, but I've still never birdied it. And no chains were involved; spiked straight into the basket.

Hole #6 McCurry Park, 305'.

Already posted this in a thread, but just to make it official...

Got my first ace on 12-7-11. It was on a short 120 footer up a small hill. Ive rung these chains twice, metaled 3 times, and bounced off the center pole once all in the last 2 months. Im glad to get that first one checked off the list. Oh yeah!!

I went to my home course today. Baskets 1-6 are up BUT 7-9 are down X-mas lights. So I only wanted to play holes 1-6. I throw a few throws at each basket. I aced 4A 229ft & 6A 260ft at Matter Park. Hole #6 Champion Beast
picture.php
Hole #4 Champion Aviar
picture.php

If you don't have a thumber you better learn one....

1st thumber ace on hole 17 at bailey rd park during the weekly glow tourney with a Glow Firebird

Hole 4 in the B position Golden Gate Park Weekly, 252 feet. Z Wasp. $450 ace pool. Aw Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.