• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR ACES 2012!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I aced hole 15 at Woodward Legacy DGC in Fresno, CA, this past Tuesday, 12/11/2012. 278'. My 4th total, all coming this year. By far my longest.

Hole 11, Oak Island, Green SSS 175 Beat to H Wizard, RHBH, Hyzer flip to flat, laser straight line into the basket. Sign says 280', I'd say it plays about 210', slightly downhill, fast green behind, if it didn't stick it would be 40' down the hill.

This^ change the date to today, and that it helped win a doubles round.

Got my third at emerald park during handicapped league paid $162, my first for cash.
Hole #6 in A position 348 feet, twas a hair from nailing a light pole then faded nicely down and skipped in. We couldn't tell from the tee if it stuck but the group ahead of us gave the signal. 175 *d destroyer

I finally got my ace in this year this past weekend at the Rivery tournament in TX. 230ish uphill thumber with a flat 174g z nuke. Should have paid 320 but 3 others hit it the same round. $$$ is still $$$.

10 in 2012

I hit my first ace at a local course on a downhill 200' shot with a buzz on Jan. 12 of this year. MY disc skipped off the ice/snow (I live in WI) and smashed the chains starting my disc golf year in an awesome way. After that it seemed like my discs were magnets leaving my hand on the tee pad this year as I have 10 aces for 2012 now!!! Last one was on a 280' foot anny with a beast November 28th.

I hit my first ace at a local course on a downhill 200' shot with a buzz on Jan. 12 of this year. MY disc skipped off the ice/snow (I live in WI) and smashed the chains starting my disc golf year in an awesome way. After that it seemed like my discs were magnets leaving my hand on the tee pad this year as I have 10 aces for 2012 now!!! Last one was on a 280' foot anny with a beast November 28th.

Pro!

Hadn't really been on here for a while, but I got my first ace back in September at Mazarick Park - East, in Fayetteville, NC. Threw a Roc on the second hole, and it cut right into the basket for the ace.

It was somewhat bittersweet because it was a pretty much brand new Roc, but since it's my first ace, I retired it, hahaha.

Here's the course page...
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=1532&mode=ci

Christmas eve, just got my Second ACE today in Bath, NY at Hickory Hill hole #6 used a pink "Z" Predator. Great way to end the 2012 yr.

Ho ho hole in one! (You know one of those real ones)

20121225_153417.jpg

Christmas Ace Hole 6 schumaker pond Salisbury md. Skip Ace! Super cool.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Last edited:
My first cash ace! I was playing glow league dubs at cedar hills tonight and my partner went first on hole 4 and parked it, then a couple cardmates were joking about him carrying me (not true) so I threw a low flick that skips off a root and crashes chains! $175! Flat top firebird

Decided to get away from the family gathering at my parents house yesterday and go out to the nearest course in a neighboring town in sub-freezing temps (thankfully not much wind), and during the second round I was rewarded with the ugliest sounding ace ever.

Chautauqua Park, Beatrice, NE, Hole 16, Short tee to short placement, 172', with an Aviar (although the tee sign in the pic, which is long gone since that photo was taken, says 152').

I couldn't see the basket from the tee and just heard a loud clunk, thinking I had hit the top or face mask, as I moved towards the basket there it was in the tray.

Got my third ace of the year today, fifth overall.

Chandler Run - Original in Tulsa, OK
Hole #18 - 195' uphill
150 Champ Leopard on an anny line through the biggest gap
(Yeah, a driver on a 195' hole, but it's uphill so :p)

Thing had the perfect line and faded just enough to smash the dead center of the chains, dead flat. Beauuuuutiful sounding CHING!!

Here is the picture, as the course has apparently been redesigned, the old picture isn't even close.

Tulsa%2520Ace.JPG

Tulsa%2520Ace%25202.JPG

---------------------------------------

Back story:

I found a champ valkyrie on the other course on site, Moose Run. I talked to the guy and he said I should keep it. I thought, well, I don't believe in karma, but if I did, I'm due. Almost makes me a believer. :)

Got my second ace of the year and 5th overall. I aced hole #6 at Timmons Park 175ft. I threw backhand buzzz on a hyzer right into the chains.

Status
Not open for further replies.