• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Aces 2015

All y'all make me JEALOUS. I am almost 5 years in playing disc golf and haven't hit a Basket Ace yet.

So I was on freakin fire today. Played two rounds at Ham Lake DGC, MN. First round aced the 2nd hole 200' with an Opto Fuse. Kind of lucky on that one cause it was high and left but some trees knocked it in! Then on hole #8 short little 171' hyzer hole I took out my usual Suspect and pured that on in. Two Aces in one round! Ended up shooting what I think is a course record 18 under. Sick and ridiculous zone I was in.

Not only that on the second round I Aced hole #8 again with the Suspect! Three aces in one day! Whooohooo!

So that's #10,11 and 12 on the year.

So I was on freakin fire today. Played two rounds at Ham Lake DGC, MN. First round aced the 2nd hole 200' with an Opto Fuse. Kind of lucky on that one cause it was high and left but some trees knocked it in! Then on hole #8 short little 171' hyzer hole I took out my usual Suspect and pured that on in. Two Aces in one round! Ended up shooting what I think is a course record 18 under. Sick and ridiculous zone I was in.

Not only that on the second round I Aced hole #8 again with the Suspect! Three aces in one day! Whooohooo!

So that's #10,11 and 12 on the year.

Congrats on the aces. I was at Ham Lake DGC last week and the guy in front of me got an ace on #8 as well. Its a short hole, but requires a solid throw to ace it.

Congrats on the aces. I was at Ham Lake DGC last week and the guy in front of me got an ace on #8 as well. Its a short hole, but requires a solid throw to ace it.

It was one of those days, not even in my dreams could I do that again. I've never had two aces in a day then I hit 3. :)

Pier Park, Portland, OR Hole #3 339'

First ever ace in three summers of playing disc golf! One hopped in on hole 3 at Pier Park today! Witnessed by two friends that were playing as well. That sound of solid chains on a hidden dogleg right was amazing!

GStar Boss 172g

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 14
First ever ace in three summers of playing disc golf! One hopped in on hole 3 at Pier Park today! Witnessed by two friends that were playing as well. That sound of solid chains on a hidden dogleg right was amazing!

GStar Boss 172g

graffiti :(

and welcome :)

First ace other than a polecat since February! Hole 12 at Oakwood.

Soft eclipse anode, straight to da chainzzzz. I'd say it's definitely my proudest ace yet.

c28c7097.jpg

Got my 4th lifetime Ace this birthday weekend on Hole #6 at Beattie Park, Lompoc, California with my trusty Volt. About 250 feet uphill around a small tree, my Dad, sister and brother were there, which made it all the more sweet. Good times, thanks to Disc Golf :clap:

Attachments

• volt_ace_4.jpg
    volt_ace_4.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 9
After almost 5 years of playing DG, I finally hit an ACE today with a 173gm Westside Warship. I was trying out 2 new Warships I bought. FINALLY!!! :thmbup:

Paseo Vista in Chandler, AZ. Hole #16 Red tee, 230ft.
20150825_1054541_zpssmywsvnz.jpg

Give it away

Here's mine 210 feet, not very long at Cedar Hills in Raleigh. Tuesday doubles, 187 bucks, gave 45 to others on the card, there were 3 others. Spent the most rest at the "Bull and Bear " on beer with others. Came home with 6 dollars.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 12
Threw my first ever ace after playing since last June!!!

Hole 11, Acorn park in Roseville, MN. PDGA Sanctioned league with the Discmania Maniac RV in the parking lot! 200 foot right dogleg; blind shot. :cool:

Threw a Discmania C Line FD2 on a big forehand hyzer, just under a branch and sailed towards the right and my buddy who is also on DGCR says.... "listen." Smacks the chains, I'm dead silent for 2 seconds, look at him and then we both start running towards the basket and yelling!! It was so sick haha.

Gonna get Eric Oakley to sign my disc when he is at Blue Ribbon on Thursday with the RV!

This ace was stuck in my head that on hole 12, I thought hole 11's basket was the target still, and i chucked another FH hyzer at it and hit the pole :p

Only a 70 buck ace pool, but hey I'll take 70 cash for throwin' a frisbee.

Ace!

20150826_194319_zpslpdaaoo5.jpg

From that darkness over there, to this darkness over here.

Hyzer Creek. Hole 18. Buzzz.

Wahoo! My first one!

Nice. Thanks for the update of your sobriety level and I've never even heard of anyone throwing a Wahoo much less getting an ace with one.