• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Aces 2015

Congrats Supro !!

Great visual hole to get an ace on.

Thanks! It sure is. But we were chasing daylight last night and I couldn't really see the pin. I knew where it was, though. Watched the disc hold a nice line as it went into the darkness, and then heard the chains. :)

First Alaskan ace in a decade! Girdwood DGC on hole #11 with a 158 champ Teebird. 4th ace with a TB

A little late, but August 17th, Cass-Benton Hills, hole # 10, 201 feet.
I was playing alone and joined up with a guy on the 8th hole.
My first ace - I was pretty pumped.

Last week, weekly doubles league, Timmons Park, Greenville SC
Hole 8, 200 ft, perched on the top of a steep rocky hillside
TL3, forehand

We've somehow gone most of the summer without an ace at doubles. Typically we probably get an ace every 4 weeks or so, but the pot had been pushing the whole summer and was up to $320. I typically don't forehand the hole due to the danger of rolling back down the hill, but it's definitely the line to try if you want an ace. Stuck it, got $300 richer. Less than 5 minutes later we hear another guy get an ace on the other side of the course, get $150 less rich.

631dc00f.jpg

Forgot to post my Ace from the other day. #8 at Ham Lake DGC again with a Fuzion Suspect. Just a measly 180 feet or so. #13 on the year.

Lucky number 7, screaming like a Banshee

I got my 7th today. Hole #14 at Hawk's Landing, Eden, NY. Solo round, but you might have heard me scream like a little girl.

193' Blind shot from the white tees. The pond is about 3' to the left of the basket. An up and down round, nothing to write home about. As I'm walking up to the box I'm thinking, "Now's the time. Erase one of those 5s." I grab my 149g Champion Banshee and with an easy LHFH flick its away. Looks good; looks real good. Its gonna be close, could be wet...

CHA-CHING!

WOO!!!

Hole 1 Crestmont (Bloomington, IN)
248ft

Hyzer flipped Pro D Stratus

Didn't even believe it. First throw, no warm up... :D all smiles:D then proceeded to play meh haha

Hole 1 at Springvale North pitch & putt. Took my British brother-in-law for his first time out. Also had my 2 sons with me. No warm up, just stepped up and drained the 180 ft putt with my Groove. Just kidding, it was my beat to heck Reef. The rest of the round, every time I drove, he'd say, "You miss that one".

Picked up an ace on hole #10 at Sam Masi DGC(267 Feet) today. It's always fun when you hear the chains on a blind throw :)