• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Aces 2015

Well I played my last two rounds of the year today... and the quest continues...

I feel for ya there, Brock. My final round of the day today, I hit the cage, then the chains on the next tee shot. We're just saving our next aces up for Winton this Friday, when they'll be worth a few bucks! :p

Well, if I hit one at winton Friday it will be a shank cause I am going for the layup deuce parade. I want to shoot double digits both rounds...(never shot better than -9 at winton. Done it five times now I think)

Can't say I didn't try, hit the hooks on no8 at airy twice when the ace pot was over $700. Also, had one go right thru on no10 at woodland early in the year.

I hit my 2nd ace at Buck Creek in Springfield, OH, on a temporary hole between hole 11 and 12. We were playing a Sunday doubles round and threw in a temp hole as part of the recorded round.

I hit my 3rd ace at Cedarville DGC on hole 2 (short tee). It was 270 feet with a Lucid Escape.

Managed to end 2015 perfectly with my 2nd ace at Ladronka DGP in Prague during vacation.
Even better, i threw it with my christmas gift (Stiletto 174g) i received just 5 days before and just threw it on that same day for the first time (3rd shot with it went right in).

view_image.php

New Year's Day. We play a series of tournaments called NOMADS. We play a 12 hole temp course 3x "cali style" where you get an extra shot on every hole. I double aced hole 2 during the third round. Aced my first shot, and my cali shot! Two throws in a row aces. Hit them both with my proto A-1s! Probably will never happen to me again.

New Year's Day. We play a series of tournaments called NOMADS. We play a 12 hole temp course 3x "cali style" where you get an extra shot on every hole. I double aced hole 2 during the third round. Aced my first shot, and my cali shot! Two throws in a row aces. Hit them both with my proto A-1s! Probably will never happen to me again.

Nice Marcos, how long was the hole and what type of throws?

I had 2 aces in 2015. First one didn't come til September! 301ft with a lat64 GL River first time ever playing the course! Most recent was 220ft with a JK Aviar

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 11

My first California ace! They made me pay 2$ as a course walk-on at Skyline Wilderness Park, then I made basket #10 pay me an ace. My weapon of choice was a 156 Champion Panther thrown on a slight anny line to the (A) pin position

As soon as I saw the pic I thought of Skyline...fun course!

the mountain lion signs were a little unsettling, especially because I was playing by myself in the rain on a deserted course. I only had one chance to play the course so I grabbed some rain gear and made the best of it. I sure as hell wasn't going to squander a chance to throw such an awesome course. It was a well earned ace.

My buddy Matt got his first ace of 2016 last night. Hole 6 Cedar Hills in Raleigh. That little light disappeared into the snow flurries and announced its final destination with that sound we all love so much!! Way to go Matt!

Got my second ace back in November at my clubs weekly glow tags round! Never got around to posting it. Please forgive how filthy I am lol went straight from work. 180' RHFH Saint Pro.
12299249_10203898348617503_6789885617170540153_n.jpg

I got my first ace ever back on Christmas Eve, but never got around to posting it. Hole #9 at MCC DGC here in Rochester, NY. F2 Star Beast.

Latest posts