• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR aces 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up to 4 on the year after 3 in the last month. Fossil Scale hole 4 Leo Leathers park, 180ft. JK Aviar hole 3 Leo Leathers park, 180ft (more like 150). First round after the JK ace I hit hole 6 at Twin Creeks park with a RDG Ptero, 341ft which is my longest ace ever :) JK and Ptero both hit the left side of the chains and stuck into the side of the basket!

Horrible tree kick and landed in a different holes basket, that's at least half credit right? Some joggers thought it was cool at least.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Horrible tree kick and landed in a different holes basket, that's at least half credit right? Some joggers thought it was cool at least.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Black Ace!

I got another one for 6 on the year, snuck a quick 18 in at Acorn. Threw in my Fuzion Judge on #9/ 180 feet.

Up to 4 on the year after 3 in the last month. Fossil Scale hole 4 Leo Leathers park, 180ft. JK Aviar hole 3 Leo Leathers park, 180ft (more like 150). First round after the JK ace I hit hole 6 at Twin Creeks park with a RDG Ptero, 341ft which is my longest ace ever :) JK and Ptero both hit the left side of the chains and stuck into the side of the basket!

I want a Ptero!

283 ft, sidearm skip ace today. :D my 4th ace. dropped right in the basket. barely even hit a chain.

Got my first ace tonight Ottawa metro in lima ohio hole 8 with xt colt on anny shot.. Been playing almost 3 years finally happened of course it's early in season so ace pot was only 29 but I'll take it

First Ace

Little late posting, but hit my first ace playing down in South Carolina, on Hogback hole #1 "pine cone", best part is, on my way to the first hole I stopped at a SpikeHyzer tent and picked up a G⭐️ Boss, put my name on it quickly before I tee'd off and BOOM! Nice 286 foot s-curve and all chains! They had the new Mach-X baskets and they did their job! I was pretty stoked. It was also the first ace I've ever seen lol

Last edited:
Hit my first ace of the year during doubles last night. 260ft blind dog leg left, threw my C-line PD on a big high hyzer, splashed right into the chains and stuck.

Got 7 on the year. Number 10 at Ham Lake DGC 225' I think. Fuzion Judge on a 3 degree Anny. I've officially Aced half the holes out there now.

Got 1,2,3 (short), 6,8,9,10,11,14. I also chained out on 13 yesterday which would have been dope.

Also some creep stole the basket on 17, if caught I will castrate the perp.

Last edited:
Got one today on Hole 10 at Bradford Park with a Star TL. 225 feet slightly uphill with large boulder blocking the basket.

Got 7 on the year. Number 10 at Ham Lake DGC 225' I think. Fuzion Judge on a 3 degree Anny. I've officially Aced half the holes out there now.

Got 1,2,3 (short), 6,8,9,10,11,14. I also chained out on 13 yesterday which would have been dope.

Also some creep stole the basket on 17, if caught I will castrate the perp.

So i scored number 8 on the year after kicking in off a tree on 13, it was dope! Basket 17 is back too! 13 is real short but you need to sky anny over some trees (RHBH). Took out my Old as Dirt flippy as a McD burger boy Magic and it did the trick. :hfive:

Got my first today! A 225 foot shot to an elevated basket at Tradewinds in Coconut Creek, FL. Star Monster on RHBH hyzer line smashed center chains.

Got my 10th and 11th within 3 days of one another. 11th being at the most technical hole at our course. Tight hole to hit plus throwing over water twice. From tee to chains. Second one in that hole and our town latitude 64 team member doesn't have one there yet:) I'm sure he will soon though. 10th with a VIP Harp and the 11th with a Havok.

Aced Hole 3 (currently the fourth hole after recent course re-arangment) at Aptos High School Saturday morning. Downhill through a window to the right, used my usual Volt Forehand flick through the window. Looked close but the bounce would take it too far right. Instead it bounce straight and high and into the basket for Lifetime Ace #6. First one at Aptos. Good Times. Regardless of what happened the rest of the day, I was in a good mood ;)

Got my first ace of the year on hole 16 at Williamsburg with an ESP Comet. Nice to do it in doubles with my best buddy, and to win half the $50 ace pot!

Got my first ever ace on Friday 5/20. It was at Hole 4 of Hillsdale DGC during my lunch break. MVP Switch.

Ace #6, but first since 2009, on hole 5 Meyer Broadway North. Skip ace with FH Star Max, collected $57 ace pool.

Took my neighbor out to the canyons, we asked to play thru a larger group on the second hole. I played a Nate sexton firebird on a skip hyzer. Ace, couldn't see it but heard chains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts