• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR aces 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Career ace #20, first of 2016
207' Hole 6
GE Employee Course, Schenectady NY
KC Pro Roc, RHBH Anhyzer

f904cd4d18bb.jpg

13606844_1213650455326475_2190675398937606788_n.jpg

Last edited:
Got #55 last week hole 4b at Truckee river with a hyzer flip aviar x. Yesterday during dubs I got #56 on 2a at Truckee river with a Zone. Walked with $163. Not a bad week. Hopefully it carries over to next weekend at China Peak.

I got #2 last night and it was a hole I had been really trying to ace for a while. Hole #2 at CC park in Austin - blind and tight dogleg right forehand flick with a domey firebird. 1st ace was a few weeks ago with a firebird as well so now I need to ace with something else. Also getting an Ace while playing solo is kinda a strange feeling.

My wife got her first ever ace today. It was 165ft shot with trees to dodge and everything, water in play too. Not that long, but really thrilling for both of us. Really was a nice pick-me-up for her since overall she was having a poor round. New course too, first time ever playing that hole and Aced it! :)

Got my first tourney ace today with an Axiom Envy, second ace with that disc. Didn't putt well enough to win though, pretty disappointing. I hadn't played much the last week since I had relatives in from out of town, and my putting suffered from almost no practice. Still was a good time though.

My wife got her first ever ace today. It was 165ft shot with trees to dodge and everything, water in play too. Not that long, but really thrilling for both of us. Really was a nice pick-me-up for her since overall she was having a poor round. New course too, first time ever playing that hole and Aced it! :)

Thats Awesome, the first ones always very exciting! :clap:

Hit ace #7 on Saturday. 230' FH with a Champ Thunderbird, in which you need to throw out of a small window into the open. Was on my way back home from Am Worlds, and a pretty awesome way to cap a great week. Third ace this year, which is a lot for me.

got my 5th ace, 2nd tourney ace on saturday at the Fort Fest tournament at Fort Battleford in Saskatchewan. Also won the tourney by 2 strokes. (220' shot slightly uphill with a Rancho Roc).

2nd ace same hole in 3 months

hole #1 Shaver Complex, Seneca, SC
this time with a Discraft Meteor anhyzer line, 1st time it was with a Dart, straight shot,

And I've only been playing about 4 months total, I love this game!

hole #1 Shaver Complex, Seneca, SC
this time with a Discraft Meteor anhyzer line, 1st time it was with a Dart, straight shot,

And I've only been playing about 4 months total, I love this game!
Nice congrats!

Got #7 last night at Cedar Hills Rotary Park in Raleigh, NC. Hole 14- 262'. Threw a little too hard down the "local" route. Fortunately, nicked a little tree limb just enough to slow it down for the Ace. Dopr right in the front of the basket. No chains.

Ace #3 at Lakewood Hills #18! First non-putter Ace, too: TP Warship 340' downhill with a slight turnover softly into the chains.

AND my first Ace with human witnesses. Only my dog Jasper saw the first two... :thmbup:

Banged the chains on hole 18 of Showa Kinen Park from around 300 ft with a 159 Champion TeeBird. I honestly never thought I'd hit this one because the basket is a good 100 ft behind a low capopy. It's by far the most rewarding ace on the whole course and one I'll never forget

hit hole 14 at Swinney East ( Fort wayne, IN) the Three rivers Open tourney this Saturday - 30th Anniversary aviar on a hyzer right into the chains!

$460 Ace! :)

view_image.php

Aced hole #9 at Firefighters Park in Troy, MI on Friday. Same hole I got my first ace on, so that's the first hole I've aced more than once.

Ace #3 today at what was supposed to be a mini but "TD" never showed so played casual. Hole #9 at Morris Frank 280 ft over a pond on a nice flex shot. Missed out on $250+ but at least got some 51 club money and a ice cold beer so im happy with it

Ace #4 at the Valley DGC hole #4! TP Warship with a touch too much stank into the trees 15' left of the pin that then kicked 90 degrees right into the basket... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts