• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Aces 2020

Nice. I played that one too. I even got Wapo Bible camp with the hoop baskets.

they denied me when i wanted to play

they said they had some lines and verses to read that might save me though

or else they had a full camp that summer with participants everywhere

depends who is telling the story

No one was there because of COVID. I'm glad I stopped by. I was gonna play dumb and pretend I didn't know I couldn't be there. I didn't even have to.

Did you ever play Tjader? That's a sweet course.

No one was there because of COVID. I'm glad I stopped by. I was gonna play dumb and pretend I didn't know I couldn't be there. I didn't even have to.

Did you ever play Tjader? That's a sweet course.

im waiting to play tjader once that second course gets installed

its on my list for sure

and close enough to me

There's gonna be a second course?

its hard to keep conversation if you dont quote the other person

ask brutal

haha yeah its in design i see him post on fb about it

also there is a 3rd course at chains edge in the works/already installed too

if you havent been to chains edge that is a must hit of mn just be prepared to pull over 25 ticks off you

also there is a 3rd course at chains edge in the works/already installed too

if you havent been to chains edge that is a must hit of mn just be prepared to pull over 25 ticks off you

My bad.

I think you mentioned a 3rd one at Chains edge before. Those are in the wishlist. I'll probably just wait until there's all 3 there. I'll probably won't be over that way until the end of September again, probably some Iowa courses too.

My bad.

I think you mentioned a 3rd one at Chains edge before. Those are in the wishlist. I'll probably just wait until there's all 3 there. I'll probably won't be over that way until the end of September again, probably some Iowa courses too.

ohh yeah i know others have played the third but i havent

btw my personal brag is i completed all southern mn this past weekend and now working my way north

only about 40 courses left to complete all mn

only about 40 courses left to complete all mn

That's impressive. Are they all way up north now? I still have so many left in WI. I added 17 in the last week. 2 more tommorow and I'll still have practically 100 to go.

That's impressive. Are they all way up north now? I still have so many left in WI. I added 17 in the last week. 2 more tommorow and I'll still have practically 100 to go.

yup the grand forks cluster and then up to roseau which looks like a miserable trip to travel so far to play such terrible courses

then the cluster of north central that only solid one in there is giants ridge

and some outliers that require way too much travel time but could maybe be squeezed in with giants ridge

if i really plan it right and weather is on my side i could make it in two weekends but likely three weekends

hbu

I played my typical early morning solo round at Wills Park this morning and was feeling great. There were two other newer players in front of me and I waited on hole 6's tee pad until they finished up. Hole 6 is 299ft and slightly downhill, but pretty much wide open. I threw my first shot and landed circle 2. I decided to throw another shot with my Star Aviar and aced it... well, Cubby aced it :eek:. RIP Cubby :(

There were 3 witnesses to that one. A lady in the parking lot next to the hole who couldn't believe I nailed it and the two guys in front of me. That was my 9th ace total, my 2nd with that disc, and my 1st on that hole. I think my last ace was a little over 2 years ago. It was great way to start my day off with an ace and a solid round, especially since today is my daughter's 10th birthday! I may have to name that disc after her now.

Bighorn Ridge - Big Sky, MT

Hole 9 - 330' - RHBH w the same KC Color Glow Roc as my last post.

Got it last Thursday during a club tag round for a $94 ace pot.

attachment.php

Attachments

• EDFD169D-72AD-4F5B-947C-F5657AD6ADC5.jpg
    EDFD169D-72AD-4F5B-947C-F5657AD6ADC5.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 245
Creeping Creek Pint Size Course Hole 4 - 72' FH CryZtal FLX Banger GT.
attachment.php

Creeping Creek Triples League 287' ESP Comet walk off ACE on 3rd and final CTP playoff hole!
attachment.php

Attachments

• ccdgc ace pint hole 4.jpg
    ccdgc ace pint hole 4.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 206
  • ccdgc triples playoff ace.jpg
    ccdgc triples playoff ace.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 209
They all count, right?

Made a "nice putt" ace yesterday while driving from south Michigan to Chattanooga.

Lawrence W. Inlow Park
Carmel, Ind.
Hole #7, 121 feet
Warlock putter
Overall aces: 8 (this was the shortest)

Attachments

• D92498EB-6C36-4685-AE46-8361D6C970C4.jpg
    D92498EB-6C36-4685-AE46-8361D6C970C4.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 17
Got a 279' downhill hole with a Wasp this last weekend.

There's a steep drop off, and the gap turns left before opening back up through some trees guarding the green to the right. From the tee, the basket is hidden behind the slope, but you can see it if you take some steps to the right.

Put the Wasp on a little forehand annhyzer, saw it turn left through the gap, grabbed my bag and started walking. Was playing with headphones, didn't even hear the chains.

Got close enough to see the basket, and thought my disc had landed right behind the cage on the ground, but then I got a little closer and saw it was actually in the basket.

First time I've aced that hole.

Latest posts