• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Addiction

Ironically, just this moment, my wife said to me, "How can there be that much to read about disc golf? Your addicted!" No joke.

At least you're not spending massive amounts of time online doing fantasy sports!

My DGCR addiction lead me on a day long mini-road trip to 3 basically useless DG courses in Southern California. I'm glad I checked them out, but I don't think I'll be heading back to any of them. One only had one review, so my primary goal was to check it out and add to the reviews for all of you kind, fun, internet forum people.

So I went to Desert Sands DGC, Green Valley, and Central Park. All out of the way, and all meh. But hey, Disc Golf is Disc Golf, and nonetheless, we had a great time!!!

So yeah, in conclusion, the only reason we checked them out is because of this site, and therefore I attribute my 125 miles in my car to make this site that much better. Your welcome :)

My wife has a site called Baby Center...and I have DGCR! I used to make fun of her about being addicted to her site...until I found DGCR...then I had to stop.

Ever since I found this site I've been addicted. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is come here. Then check the weather. If it's not nice disc golf weather, will sit here and surf DGCR all day until work. Thanks timg for an awesome site.

There are 2 other threads about DG addiction we are an addicted bunch.:

You know your addicted...

DGCR addicts

haha same, but its winter, so ill be on here alot

Same thanks to winter...but if I'm unable to get out once this winter I'll be like this guy :wall:, the sport is an addiction and DGCR is the next best thing.

My addiction made me go play in 10 inches of snow with the wind chill 20 below just a few days ago. Is that a problem?

Latest posts