• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Birthday Giveaway Results!

I can't believe it. I never win and I guess after sucking it up this past weekend in a DG tournament that some Karma did work in my favor. Thanks Timg and thank you everyone for the positive vibes. May good fortune come to you all as well in the future. Oh, and I guess you too War Eagle. = )

My brother-in-law called my brother (Miller) and let him know that he won while he was over at my house. It was one of those man that is really cool and congrats, but man that sucks that you won and not me kind of moment. :)

hopefully its about good karma...cause i always try to do the right thing...I will let you all know what goodies i get from discgolfcenter...that is if you want to know...if not, sorry...LOL

congrats to my fellow winners and DGCR ROCS!

WHat if someone posted more than once???

i think he would then throw that second (or more) post number out and take the next one down the list...just a guess...

Well, at least it wasn't some random ass 1 post person that won it, you know, the ones that just posted on that thread to win...lol...grats everyone! I guess I should go ahead with my order now since I didn't win :'(

I'm very excited for the win. I'd like to thank all the little people out there who made this possible... ok I guess that would be random.org. A big thanks to Tim (the big guy out there who made this possible)! You run a great site! I think I'm more excited to try out my premium membership that to buy new stuff from DGC if that tells you anything.

PS When will the little crown show up next to my name?

I wanted to hear from all the winners and do it all at the same time although I have no good reason for doing so. I can just do it now :)

Here's a funny side note, WarEagle was chosen as one of the winners. Needless to say, he didn't qualify :)

You should have sent him a note, letting him know he would have won, just to see his reaction.

Or you could have used his winnings and given it to one of the guys he scammed. You could have held a seperate "I got ripped-off by War Eagle" contest.

I think I'm more excited to try out my premium membership that to buy new stuff from DGC if that tells you anything.

If thats a problem for you I'm sure there are plenty on here who would help take the worry about spending that loot from ya:p

Congrats all!

And Tim, keep it up man:)

I didn't say I wouldn't enjoy buying new stuff from DGC, I just wanted to let Tim know I was even more excited about the premium membership. I think that's a tribute to how good this site is. :)

Congrats to all the winners. I didn't even put much thought into daydreaming about winning because I actually won 2 internet contests this year (A tube amplifier book and that Marshall St. deal) which is double of what I have ever won.

Enjoy the new swag!!