• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Disc #3! (MVP)

What are your favorite MVP molds?

• Anode Soft

Votes: 69 34.5%
  • Anode Medium

Votes: 39 19.5%
  • Axis

Votes: 51 25.5%
  • Ion Soft

Votes: 54 27.0%
  • Ion Medium

Votes: 47 23.5%
  • Vector

Votes: 53 26.5%

• Total voters
i dig the stamp -- nice work as always!

RE: solid areas... it'd almost certainly bubble at full golf size, but as an offset mini stamp it'd look awesome and should be within tolerances. besides the factory second stamp, i don't think i've seen any offset mini stamps on MVP.

your newest DGCR expert on hotstamping is zj1009 or whatever. he actually operates the machine, which is waaaay more complicated than you'd think. the MVP guys have stamped some boldness but i'm not sure if they've gotten anywhere near this bold.

Any chance we could get different colored stamps as opposed to the usual black and white mvp stuff?

Can you say party time stamp :D

Slight modification on the stamp. Thoughts?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled-2.gif
    Untitled-2.gif
    25.4 KB · Views: 183
Well it looks like Soft Anodes, Axis', and Soft Ions are the most popular choices so far.

I'm going to leave the poll up until 5/30 mainly because I'm going to be traveling for 7 days towards the end of May and don't want to deal with processing pre-orders in my down time while I'm away. But once I get back on either 5/31 or 6/1 I will get a pre-order form up and you guys can have at it.

Oh, almost forgot. Chad at MVP was nice enough to do a quick mock-up for us to get an idea of what the disc will look like. We're going with an offset stamp and I think it looks pretty awesome.

24m81t5.jpg

where are you traveling to? Michigan to play disc golf with me and give me tag 1?

Agree - love the stamp. Was planning to get an eclipse soft anode anyway when they came out. Medium or Axis would be great as well.

Wow that looks great! :thmbup:

I love the soft anodes, and just lost one in the river at a bachelor party, and have been looking for a replacement. Also, ive never thrown a vector, so this may be the reason to try one. Awesome stuff.

Latest posts