• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Disc: Mold

If I understand the rules by reading the whole thread, we have these restrictions:

Must be Innova
May not be CFR
May not be Glow
Order 100 discs to start
Minimum per mold is 25

25 may not be enough per mold

How about:

DX Roc - 25
KC Pro Roc - 25
DX Teebird - 25
Champion Teebird - 25

Two very popular molds, in plastic options...

Gopher. Naw, just kidding. Kinda... That'd be sweet.

I'd go with a Sidewinder and a Roc.

The Roc, so we can have a Buzzz next go around and have DGCR Rocs vs Buzzzs, and the Sidewinder because it is one of the best drivers that Innova has ever made. Dig that smooth S turn.

Innova, eh? How about an Eagle? A DGCR S.E.-X would be too awesome for words.

I was hoping for a CryZtal Buzzz. Oh well, maybe next round.

An Eagle would get me to buy one....I need a roc like I need a new hole in the head

Destroyers are always fun

How about:

DX Roc - 25
KC Pro Roc - 25
DX Teebird - 25
Champion Teebird - 25

Two very popular molds, in plastic options...
I like this idea. I've been wanting to get a Roc at least, and have been playing with the idea of getting a Teebird as well.

DX Roc - 25
KC Pro Roc - 25
DX Teebird - 25
Champion Teebird - 25

You are going to need more than 25 rocs.

And i wouldnt get dx and champ teebirds.

Aviar, roc, teebird, destroyer are the popular innova molds

Kc pro or DX aviar, DX Roc, star destroyer, Champ/Star Teebird.

i'd suggest you do something other then a roc or aviar....sure a lot of people like those discs but it just seems like thats been done about a billion times before. any tournament you go to has mountains of custom stamped rocs and aviars, so these disc are about a dime a dozen. take the high road and go with something not so common.

i'd suggest you do something other then a roc or aviar....sure a lot of people like those discs but it just seems like thats been done about a billion times before. any tournament you go to has mountains of custom stamped rocs and aviars, so these disc are about a dime a dozen. take the high road and go with something not so common.

Yeah they stamp billions of these because they are the most popular discs on the market.
You can never have too many rocs or practice putters.

I dare you to go with something less common and have them hardly sell.

I would get 2 rocs, a star teebird, and a star destroyer if they stamped these.
If they dont stamp rocs i am not buying anything.

Well.. I'd like these to actually sell. Getting some not so popular disc probably isn't the way to go about doing that.

And says the kid that doesn't throw any innova molds.
If people do not plan on buying the discs they should not have input.

I'd like to limit it to 2 molds if possible.. just to make my life easier when taking orders and shipping all of these things. Plus I'm less likely to run out of anything if they do sell well.

I think one mold will definitely be a Roc.

I'd like to limit it to 2 molds if possible.. just to make my life easier when taking orders and shipping all of these things. Plus I'm less likely to run out of anything if they do sell well.

I think one mold will definitely be a Roc.

Roc and an Eagle....when was the last time you got an Eagle?

They are awesome discs

Latest posts