• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Disc Raffle!!!

Why do you do this to me? $115.00 but have no F'ing clue. My wife told me the amount I should bid. Does that mean I gotta give her the disc if I win? :(

^Good point! Think of the ramifications, afterall:

If that disc gets awarded to the wrong person, it would disturb the space time continuum, causing a warp core breach. The resulting explosion would result in a matter/anti-matter interaction, and the universe as we know it would cease to exist. :eek:
Which means I'll die never having played Highbridge, BRP, or Selah Ranch... unacceptable! :thmbdown:

I think he should count it by hand, witnessed by a Notary Public, and have some big time accounting firm attest to the results.

I'll be be damned if I'm gonna miss out on those courses because of some Coinstar counting error that skipped 3 dirty pennies! :|

it only takes about a half hour to 45 minutes to count that much change. he should just count it already and watch to see how close our guesses are and when someone gets it thread done, we have a winner!

hmm im curious now.. numbers seem on the high side.. i know i cashed out a huge pillowcase full of change and it was only around 70 bucks..

Latest posts