• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Disc Raffle!!!

Remember assumptions. Using just pennies and meticulously placing them in a gallon jug allows for much better space utilization. Throwing a handful of change in creates more air pockets. Another assumption I made was that this bottle is much skinnier than a traditional gallon jug. I didn't want to spend all night so I threw down the answer I could get.
skinny or not, it's still about 1.2 gallons.

I get the feeling that sifting through this thread to exctract everyone's guesses, and recording all the names and amounts in a spreadsheet (so he can sort it) is gonna take longer than counting it!

By the way, has McBeast taken a guess? Be great if he won it, and took that bad boy out on the course repping DGCR!

Last edited:
I get the feeling that sifting through this thread to exctract everyone's guesses, and recording all the names and amounts in a spreadsheet (so he can sort it) is gonna take longer than counting it!

If he posts the total we(the guessers) can help sift through the guesses to find the winner, otherwise your right it could take him a while to figure out the winner.

If he posts the total we(the guessers) can help sift through the guesses to find the winner, otherwise your right it could take him a while to figure out the winner.

Nah, shouldn't take too long; just go post by post and whenever someone is closer, they take the lead.

Take a guess if you haven't already!!!

Latest posts