• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Flyboy Meetup

Aren't you, like, his #1 fan boy? When I hit him, did you feel it?

You got me dude....I shed a few tears EASILY.

dismissive_wanking.gif

Yeah man, i had a great time those two rounds. I wish my putting was little more on target. Rematch next year? :popcorn:

sure thing. i just gotta make sure to not fall apart at the end. I was just so spent. I think we should have refueled before hitting the last nine.

They were able to keep it up so long because with them two involved it's very believable.

They were able to keep it up so long because with them two involved it's very believable.

that was the point. We thought about posting pics or a video, but there is more potential for people to notice something is not quite right and call us out on it.

Careful with the m-bation comments. Jrawk got a warning just for spelling that word backwards on a thread.

I'm not a db, I'm a prick to the dbs. And as far as to what I admit about myself or don't, you saying that is the same thing as when you claim to know the rules of disc golf. You have no clue. :D

I'm not a db, I'm a prick to the dbs. And as far as to what I admit about myself or don't, you saying that is the same thing as when you claim to know the rules of disc golf. You have no clue. :D

Maybe we'll see Prerube throw some fisticuffs after all.

the only DB out there was Connor, pretentious sob flopping his big hair around in the wind... never trust anyone with that much hair....

I seem to remember another DB throwing MDs like they were drivers. and parking hole 25. that guy was a real piece of ****. and he stunk up my car for 2 days. ****ing hippies!

I seem to remember another DB throwing MDs like they were drivers. and parking hole 25. that guy was a real piece of ****. and he stunk up my car for 2 days. ****ing hippies!

I parked 19 too. Next year maybe I'll be the DB who can throw far AND putt.

Maybe outside of this site he's not, but on DGCR he's a big DB! :D

How could someone that sends you disc from the bang shed be a DB? :D

bang.jpg

Always got strange looks from my mailman after that...

Latest posts