• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Justin Trails meet up

wolfhaley

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
So I figured I'd try to organize this in it's own thread.

I'll throw out some dates for weekends I have off and am in WI. We'll hash it out from there.

5/20 and 5/21

6/17 and 6/18

7/15 and 7/16

7/29 and 7/30

8/26 and 8/27

9/9 and 9/10

I have other trips or commitments for the others. Good starting point at least.

So I figured I'd try to organize this in it's own thread.

I'll throw out some dates for weekends I have off and am in WI. We'll hash it out from there.

5/20 and 5/21

6/17 and 6/18

7/15 and 7/16

7/29 and 7/30

8/26 and 8/27

9/9 and 9/10

I have other trips or commitments for the others. Good starting point at least.

I have a pretty packed summer myself and somehow, amazingly, I think my free weekends all line up with yours. I think I'd be coaching a football game the morning of 9/9. That'd be it.

Oh, how I wish! :rolleyes: :wall:

I realize some of those dates are a good 4+ months from now, but even with good progress, it doesn't seem like a DG road trip is a good idea in that time frame.

Hope everyone who goes has a great time! :hfive:please think of me whenever someone griplocks a drive into the shule! ;)

I'll just be happy when I can finally take some practice puts in my son's back yard. :)

Last edited:
Oh, how I wish! :rolleyes: :wall:

I realize some of those dates are a good 4+ months from now, but even with good progress, it doesn't seem like a DG road trip is a good idea in that time frame.

Hope everyone who goes has a great time! :hfive:please think of me whenever someone griplocks a drive into the shule! ;)

I'll just be happy when I can finally take some practice puts in my son's back yard. :)

Well.... the new Leinenkugels course in Chippewa falls up here has (or will have soon?) a small, fully handicap accessible loop. Might be something your speed. We can take turns pushing you around in a wheelchair :p

Well.... the new Leinenkugels course in Chippewa falls up here has (or will have soon?) a small, fully handicap accessible loop. Might be something your speed. We can take turns pushing you around in a wheelchair :p

More apt: We can take turns pushing each other around the course!

Is the course at the brewery?

There is camping at Justin Trails. Hasn't been said yet but some of us might spend the the night before / after?

There is camping at Justin Trails. Hasn't been said yet but some of us might spend the the night before / after?

I can't say for certain yet, but good chance I'll bring my pop-up. Would prob stay Fri and Sat night if thats the case.

Latest posts