• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Meetup at Bowling Green

You know I'll be there. Just registered yesterday and I'm stoked. Glow rounds for sure, bring your baskets guys and gals.

Ill be there all weekend Vending for Panda again. Not playing at all but I will be there.

When is everyone planning on getting into town? I plan on playing Holler and Chalybeate on maybe Tuesday if anyone wants to throw a practice round or two or if anyone just wants to play the awesome Holler in the Hills just to play I'll be there.

indeed. i'll be there. wifey not making the trip. Horsman, I will see you day 1 @ miller.

Glad to hear you are gonna make it, you know where to find us at the KOA, enter the campground, stay to the right, and go all the way to the back. Look for the glow discs flying and the huge bonfire :thmbup:

I won't get into town until Thursday morning. I'm doing the VBB at 2 at Holler. Other than that, I'll likely just be playing the courses. Could only get off Thursday and Friday.

I was going to do the VBB but I think I am going to do the Hobson Grove Challenge and the Nati and Discraft Doubles at the Tech course if I can find a partner.

Our local VBB still doesn't have a date so I figured I'd kill two birds with one trip. Lol

It's only a two hour drive for me so I'll be heading down there either this weekend or the next to play the courses.

Latest posts