• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas 2012

I am in 1000 percent, I love this :)

I love
banshees star fires
Buzz's (I always need more buzz's)
Wizards (Evo plastic the best, but there is no such thing as a bad wizard :D)
I also love Pro pigs
I want to try
A Ce Firebird( one can wish!)
A Westside boatman
A Legacy Cannon
I Dislike
Nothing :)

Shirt size XL
I dont wear hats
I would love to have a tie dye gateway towel
Seriously anything is good, I just love getting into the action!

I'm in!

Lighter weights if possible:
In bag: Eagles, Blizz Wraith, Blizz destroyer, Avenger SS, drone, buzzz, gator, rhyno, anode
Want to try: Blizz Dominator (150's), Ion, ANYthing that I am given will be tried :)

Dislikes: max weight in my drivers, I have a noodle arm

Shirt size: XL
Hat: not really a hat wearer
Other stuff: Snacks, jerky, clif bars, stickers, cool minis, whatever you think of

Whatever I get, as always, I will be grateful for. I like crazy different things too. Basically SURPRISE ME!!!!

^ Too much stuff going on this time of year (this year anyway) to be able to fully participate.

Throw: 150 Star/Champ Teebirds, Rocs (Rancho and Flat Top) 175-180 (Ching, KC Pro, Champ and DX), 150 Star Eagle X (S.ex) Zones170+, Wizards/Voodoos, Strikers (GL only any weight), Andoes/Ions. Drivers in Glow(ones listed)
what you might want Warship, any Lat Air stuff, 150 drivers (nothing over a 10 or Blizz), Avenegers (something between 150-165sh), DX or Glo Gators, DX Teebirds (160-168ish)
Dislikes : Zeplins, anything fast(10+) Most mids (Love rocs want to try warships or new ace race)
shirt: XL
hat size: L/XL
Sports Teams: MSU Spartans, Boston Celtics, Lions.
Drinks: Coffees and IPAs
Also: Any beef jerky or local swag. I love snacks that would be good for disc golf. Cool stamps. jokes whatever you think would be fit. Any cool dyes, I like DC Comics, Blu Ray movies, gummy candy, gum, Indie and Hip Hop music. Good Books.

Last edited:
Sweet! I finally get in on one of these! I like trying new stuff, and I LOVE Vibram and most Discraft. To get an idea of what I like, here is my current bag:

Drivers:
TI Nuke 173g
ESP Nuke 170g
ESP Nuke 160g

Fairways:
Traks 165-173g
Ascents 170-175g
Predator

Mids:
ESP Comet 167g
M Ibex 176g
Pro-D Buzzz 174g
Barstamp Buzzz 170g
Ti Buzzz 173g
F Obex 174g
CryZtal FLX Drone 180g
CryZtal Challenger 172g

Putters:
S Sole 170g
M Sole 172g

I also like VP's and wear a small or medium shirt size and a medium hat size.
I'm not a big fan of most Innova, but I like some of their drivers. I have a buzzz collection, so if you have any of those, I would be thrilled.

I would be interested in trying some more of the small companies' discs (ie millennium, MVP, Lat 64, etc). I also would be interested in trying a Vibram Ridge or Summit. I'll take pretty much whatever as long as it's epic :)

Oh, one other extremely fun thing... I TURN 21 ON DECEMBER 12! WOOH!

i guess i should have mentioned that my 28th birthday is on december 6th...sooo this could be my christmas/birthday gifts!!!

okay, i have a strange predicament, I have done more than 5 trades/sales on here but, i only have feedback for 4 due to the fact that a few people never gave me feedback. I left them feedback but never received it back. any way around this?

okay, i have a strange predicament, I have done more than 5 trades/sales on here but, i only have feedback for 4 due to the fact that a few people never gave me feedback. I left them feedback but never received it back. any way around this?

You only have to meet 2 of the 5 criteria to be eligible. If you can find a way to get at least 2 of them nailed down then you can participate.

If you can meet two others, the 5 feedback is not necessary (I believe). You still have some time to get another transaction in the marketplace, though.

If you can meet two others, the 5 feedback is not necessary (I believe). You still have some time to get another transaction in the marketplace, though.

i know its not necessary. im just saying i have made 5 transactions and i have left 5 feedback but only recieved 4. so it would be cool if that could just slide i guess.

Of course I'll participate again!

Dislikes: Most baseline plastic, meathooks/overstable discs (have that covered already), earth tone/hard to see colors
Currently throw: Katana, Vulcan, Archon, TeeBird, Mamba, Saint, Flow, Axis, Vector, Anode, DX Cobra (mainly for water hazards), Obex, Summit, Spike
Want to try: Ridge and Sole, M flex (?), Neutron Axis, Vector, Anode (all in the 168-170g range and in bright colors).
Shirt: XL
Hat: Don't wear them, unless it's a beanie in the winter.
Like: Any unique/tourney stamped minis

Thanks to all who make this possible!

E-mailed sent!!!
I'am happy with what ever you want to send me, its all about the surprise for me.
shirt sixe XL
Hat size M/L

Thank you to all involved!!

You know I'm in.

I wear an XL shirt, not sure on hat size but stretchy L seems to work.
I throw lighter 160's drivers, heavy mids and drink copious amounts of craft beer. Did I mention I like beer? Also I really want to try out a Warship... and beer. :D

I am switching over my bag to winter.. going from expensive hard to find plastic to darker plastic. Not necessarily cheap but stuff that if it gets buried in the snow and I can't find it I won't feel I need to get frostbite before I give up looking for it. So that being said, by December I hope to have most of my bag switched.. just check my sig for updates. But if you don't want to try and get something I already throw, I will throw anything, and I like swag... and beer. :)

In the bag:

Destroyer, star 170g
Wraith x3, augusta, star, new champ all 172ish
FD x2, C and S 175g
Teebird x2, star and new star 171g
Leopard, star 170g
Roc x4, DX, DX, DX, Champ 180g
Comet x2, Z and beat ESP 175g
Classic Roc, Ontario mold star
Wizard x2, Fresh stiff flex and beat 175g
Aviar P&A, beat stiff dx 175g
Wizard x2, putting putters

I wear a XXL shirt and don't wear hats. Don't feel like you have to send something that I throw, I love having new stuff in the field practice bag. I would like to try a Volt or a halo in the new lat bubble plastic.

Like: Lat 64, Buzzz, Stingray(not the super kind), Stiff Pro/champ rhyno, beadles dx aviars
Dislike: Innova (except ones listed above), speeds 12 and up, blizzard
Shirt: M
Hat:M
Always looking to try new discs too!

In the bag, too:
Saints-164g Opto, 173g Goldline
Rivers-171g Goldline, 172 Opto
Firebird-167g Champ
Wasp-180g Ti
Buzzz-177g Z
Stingray-180g DX
Rhyno-172g Champ
Aviar-175g Dx, 175g Dx

I'm in. One Whitechocolate World Famous Box of Crud coming up! ;)

Prefer putters 170+, mids 167+, drivers any weights (lighter the better, but throw max weight)

Bagged:
APXs, Wizards, X/ESP Buzzzes, Older "Shaky" Z Wasps, X/ESP/TP Cyclones, Z Talons

Interested in:Giving Gateway a shot - Voodoos, Mystics, Scouts, Elements, Warriors, Apaches, Sabres, and Blazes
Discraft - Meteors, Xpresses, Venoms
DGA - Squalls, Aftershocks, Riptides
Innova - Blizzard Wraith, Sidewinder
Legacy - Ghosts
MVP - Volt (would try mids as well, don't like the Ion)
Any stable/slightly understable mids or putters for giveaways for growing the sport are always welcome.

Undesirables:
I have decided I will only be bagging made in the USA discs going forward.
I am broken. Any distances drivers (besides what's listed) are unneccessary. Keeping it slow until I suck it up and have surgery.

DISLIKES:
Napoleon Dynamite, Andrew WK, tall grass as an obstacle, people who use their stroller as a weapon, Burger King, static cling, public restrooms, toe cramps, tomatoes, people who use the self checkout lanes who obviously shouldn't, Buffalo, toll booths, Sponge Bob, Gary Oldman, Urban Outfitters, cancer, Jimmy John's, The Office, and of course, gingers.

Last edited: