• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas 2012

Great selections, My son will have fun with the Birdie(He will probably also snag the Archon), I started to buy one of the Roc3's a week ago and am now glad I waited. Thanks Again.

I was sitting on the computer when those Roc3's came online. I scored 10, Wish they came out a little flatter though. Im going to stick with my 11x, Dont like how those champs fly. Take care Brother.

Dear Secret Santa:

You need to reveal yourself so I can THANK YOU PERSONALLY!!!!

WOW

I was sleeping in this morning. My wife and 20 month yr old boy brought a huge box to me. I sprang out the bed like like a kid on Christmas morning!!

I opened it and unwrapped the stuff before I realized I should have taken a picture.

The contents
LSDiscs Sticker
Disc Golf sticker
Innova Sticker
Chain Bangers Sticker
Beer Keg Key Chain with beer bottles sticking out the top <---Very Cool
Sunglasses
WWII mini
Viking Patch
Pouch with 2 Pencils in it (very soft lining)
Candy Cane Shot glass <--- again very cool
Caterpillar caribener
Discraft Water bottle
Emergency disposal poncho <--- seems like someone knew I have been caught in the rain before without protection
Celebration Hop Ale <--- Already in the frig getting its chill on

12x Roc <--- I'm a ROC guy, can never have enough
Legacy Ghost with Halloween Stamp <--- Always wanted one :hfive:
Westside Warship tourney plastic with sparkles <--- OMG pic does not do it justice. Was Super excited about this one :D:hfive::clap:

And a nice note explaing some of the contents
51B4718B-83B8-47DA-8D8C-93E224F8A29D-27929-00002067547D3C81.jpg

Again SS I can not thank you enough, but would love to thank you personally
Return address was Pekin, IL, but I can't narrow it down

THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU

Out for Delivery
December 11, 2012, 8:21 am
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49505

I know I have given enough clues to reveal myself, but it's so fun to create more cyber anticipation!:cool:

Celebration Ale is sooo good.

Shroom- I'm so glad you liked everything!! The anticipation was killing me!! Merry Christmas!! And the celebration ale is awesome!! I had 2 while I packaged everything up!!

I received my SS gift last night after a HARD day at work. It sure cheered me up. Several discs I have never thrown and I can't wait to go out today and toss em!! I don't know who my SS is because there's no name on the package. They're from Southaven, MS and I thank you whoever you are!!!

4iouvb.jpg

Opto sparkle Saint
Pro Vulcan
MVP Volt (w/ Golf is dead dye)
Champion Ape

I'm glad you like them!! That Vulcan should bomb dude

My secret santa package came in the mail today! Thank you Santa (no note, so I assume it is bdodson?) for the awesome package!!! Ill throw all of them except the woody!

Discs:
Wooden Disc!!! Would love to hear more about this!
Rw Aviar
Champ Tee bird+
Ti Buzzz
Champion Rhyno

Tons of swag:
2 hats
Innova Towel
2 minis
Sharpies
Deck of Cards
Keychain
Pencils and a bag tag score card
Sweet coozie
Sunflower Seeds
Las Vegas Police Dept. Patch
Thanks again! It made my week!:hfive:
8265346810_14121df125.jpg
[/url]
Untitled by ptipton1, on Flickr[/IMG]

guessing sonoray...
IMAG0592.jpg

a TON of dynamic discs swag...
shirt (that I hope my fat ass fits into)
bag towel, can cozie, buncha stickers, and a giant melon hat (perfect fit)

discs:
pre-barry leo
glo Teebird from DGV
C-DD2
S-PD
P-DD
KC Pro Roc
2 minis, including a small axe set.

oh, and :popcorn: :)

thanks man! you hit the nail on the head and now my head will be warm :)

thanks to all three of my secret santas:
Kutz167
KW83028
Sonoray?

it's been a great secret santa this year...
now to sit back and :popcorn:

Last edited:
To my SS: I feel like I did an okay job at least, but I wish I could of done more. You are the most deserving SS I could of gotten.

My SS will probably be able to figure it out, but that's cool.

Holy disc golf xmas!

Goodies, liquid energy, flashlight, and portable heat!
H5xrAl.jpg

An assorted six pack of choice brews!!!
6oFzml.jpg

Lightly used / new to me jet black ghost stamp (first run?) MVP Ion (!!!), Pearly Silver GL River (!!!), yellow C-PD(!!!), and purple / brown glitter color-shift Ti Buzzz(!!!). Every one of these went right in the bag, with the exception of the Buzzz which went right in my wife's the second she saw it...
KqENnl.jpg

And last but certainly not least, a brand spanking new green / yellow Totem Stamp Teebird (!!!) and an MVP Vector (sweet!). CAN NOT WAIT to throw these!
GBSLNl.jpg

ThankYouThankYouThankYou, Matt in Illinoize! :D

Just had to mention that the Seasonal Pro/Am IPA is great! I have a beer snob palette from all the super super hoppy IPAs around me IE Pliney the Elder.. Thanks SteveO! :thmbup:

Pliney the Elder is off the hook! We have a guy who works at the brewery who is friends with my buddy Keebler, so at alot of tourneys he will show up with cases of Pliney. They can charge like 10$ a beer on the last night and people will pay it.

Mine should be posted soonish. It was confirmed it got to my house, but as I was moving I had it shipped to my mothers and I will head there after work :-D

Latest posts