• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas 2012

Email Sent.

Wants: Champ Sharks, Champ or Glow Gators, Cryztal or Z zones, Rare challengers(OOP), Any rare Rocs(non dx), Kc Teebirds, rocs, aviars(pre 12x), rare buzzes, New Orleans Saints dyed discs. Any OOP or first run plastic that is cool and throwable.

Dislikes: I don't throw anything other than discraft, innova, or some lat 64. No cheetahs, gazelles, leopards, stingrays. Nothing <166g please. Would prefer no discs in production unless its above.

Miscellaneous: Rare brews, Jerky, Cigars, and disc golf apparel.

Shirt size: L

I don't wear hats often.

Ultimately though, Im not picky and will be happy with what I get. Just excited to be participating. :thmbup:

Wow.

Despite how rude you've just been for literally no reason, I'll elaborate:

I'm being serious. If it's illegal to ship alcohol, why is everyone asking for it? If I get someone who wants local brews, which I have have at least 3 in my immediate area, can I or can I not send alcohol in the mail with out getting in trouble?

Last edited:
you are not supposed to ship it. That being said I have sent beer to almost every one of my SS's. (One was under age, and I might be down for being told I can't ship alcohol but I'm not down for a multi state contributing charge). I just wrap it in bubble wrap. If they ask if anything is liquid I've been known to tell them I am shipping Expensive Olive Oil. :)

Hmmmmm... im kind of a sissy when it comes to the law.. ill be sweating bullets at the register...

But we have too many good local brews here not to share. I guess ill live on the edge.

Wow.

Despite how rude you've just been for literally no reason, I'll elaborate:

I'm being serious. If it's illegal to ship alcohol, why is everyone asking for it? If I get someone who wants local brews, which I have have at least 3 in my immediate area, can I or can I not send alcohol in the mail with out getting in trouble?

Hurray for mail fraud!

Hurray for mail fraud isn't a very serous post.

There was another thread where I had posted a link to another thread(i think it was a 3 disc one) and you wrote "Wow this thread hasn't been posted before" and I wrote "People who just post things without helping are worse then people who post stupid thread" in which you wrote "People who post things about people who post things without helping are worse then those who post stupid threads"

So call me rude, but you've posted a lot of post that don't have any real content in my mind. Sorry If I call them how I see em.

Ohhhhhh now i gotcha. You're butt hurt about a sarcastic post that i made a week ago..

Makes sense now. Thanks for clearing that up.

Ohhhhhh now i gotcha. You're butt hurt about a sarcastic post that i made a week ago..

Makes sense now. Thanks for clearing that up.

I am so butt hurt right now. All i want for S.S. is ice.

Looks like im back in it again!

Likes: BEER! TANKS! METEORS! ROCS! Gators! Tanks! DESTROYERS! Teebirds/stalkers!

Dislikes: Bosses, any "+" mold discs.

Wants: Beers =D, tanks, meteors, rocs, gators, tanks, destroyers, Glow discs preferably champ =) and maybe a volt. I could truly care less on what I get i just wanna have fun =D

hat:XL
Shirt:xl or 2xl

No worries, I'm not responding any more. I sent him a PM after the very first message. He'd rather troll publicly but I'm not into it this time..

I'm extremely excited about this SS thing and I just wanted to know if it was legal or not send booze. I def. don't want to sour my experience with it.. Got my answer, I'm happy, just need my name now! :)

i can't wait...i've picked up so much cool shiz....i hope whoever gets my name is as excited and enthusiastic as i am about it!!!!

"reputable member who can vouch for you"

what qualifies reputable member? I would like to participate and have a whole bunch of goodies to give

Latest posts