• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas 2012

The one I sent out should be delivered today, according to USPS. It has traveled almost 2,000 miles since Friday.

Pachage 2
dec10026.jpg

dx gazelle
dx roc
discraft sticker
score card
3 mini's
hand warmers
Thanks phillymatt

Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed putting them together!

Again I had to split it up into one large and one small package for shipping cost purposes. Sorry about that

Last edited:
As I was shoveling the mountains of snow that the plows pushed back into my sidewalks and driveways, the mailcarrier stopped the little white truck in front of my house.... with a package!

Needless to say, I rushed over! Big Thanks go out to whitefedora for putting together a perfect package for me :D

picture.php

A list of contents;
Legacy Hat
Discraft Wave (I absolutely bomb the Groove forehand, so I'm gonna love tossing this around)
DD Opto River (I throw this mold and have never had a DD stamped disc prior)
Opto River (I definatly throw this *insert evil laugh*)
Opto Saint (I throw this too!)
GL Shield Stamped Saint (I'm gonna hang this pretty thang on the wall)
TP Northman (I got lost in the swirly plastic)
Assorted Stickers
DD Mini
Pumpkin Squash
Fruit Snacks (not pictured, devoured by daughter)

Once again;

HUGE THANKS TO WHITEFEDORA! *all smiles*

Thanks Pwnerator!photo (2).jpg

Champ Leo Dyed
Champ Panther Dyed
MF QJLS
Opto Pain
MVP Axis Dyed
mini
innova sticker
nice buns calendar :)

thanks!

Sent mine out today heading west. Not a very good clue since almost everything is west of me.

Sorry for the delay, but since when is the post office closed on Saturday.

32378BD1-FA90-4D62-BF65-25CCDF3E8B47-5788-000009786C23E5EC.jpg

11x Eagle ( never threw an eagle. I'll give it a good look for sure)
Blaze (actually been wanting to try one of these. Plastic feels good.)
DD hysteria ( spot on with my list! Can't wait to throw it)
Dx Roc (never have too many)
Ace race Zombee (daughter immediately snagged it)
D-P2 ( another spot on list pick!)

Also got a pack of hand warmers and a Iowa state towel.

Awesome package Santa! Thank you very much!

Love that ISU towel! I vividly remember getting those my freshman year and tying them into balls and throwing them around the student section.
And of course used it as a DG towel for a year or so!

I'm glad your happy with it! I saw you the the challenger, so I put mine in that I tried. The next tee stickers, I'd made for some one...and I had a lot of orange vinyl left over...I use them on hard to navigate courses, the pole or band are good spots for them.

That Challenger is SWEET! I hadn't noticed at first, but my buddy Rubber Alex pointed out that it's stiffer than most of my other ones. I tryed it out on a couple of putts the other morning while I walked around with a friend. And I like it, A LOT! :thmbup:

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
December 10, 2012, 11:55 am
ALLEN PARK, MI 48101
Expected Delivery By:
December 13, 2012

It's getting closer............:popcorn:

Sure does feel like Christmas today. Just wanted to say thanks to humchris85 for an awesom SS package. You nailed it with this one. So much awesome stuff in this one box. Now to reveal all the goods. I may need some help with a few of these discs. Let me know if I have any wrong Chris.

Discs:
Orange tournament stamped something. Help?
172g Maroon Champ Destroyer. Sweet stamp
180g Yellow Star Orc? Not sure on this one either
157g Green Roc. Feels awesome
175g Yellow Aviar?

All of these have awesome tourney stamps. Destroyer is going on the wall as we speak.

Swag and etc.
Humboldt Brewers cup mini
Humboldts Brewers cup koozie
Innova towel. Needed one of these desperately
6 hand warmers. I hope it gets cold enough to use these :D
2 Innova stickers
2 Humbud stickers, and a 6 rivers brewery sticker
Pack of local beef jerky :clap:
3 cigars
1 Anderson Valley Boont Amber Ale. Can not wait to try this.

Hoping this picture works, if not, just follow the link below to take a look. Havent figure out how to post one properly yet.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/88407142@N08/8258097035/

Just wanted to say thanks again Chris.

Go USPS for getting it there so fast :thmbup:. I'm glad you enjoyed the package, I had fun getting it together for you. As for the discs, I've got to remember myself. The orange one is an r-pro boss, if I remember right, and one of the most beloved stamps, the 2010 All Hallows Heave. The yellow one with the 2009 Bigfoot stamp is a Star Ontario Roc. The other yellow one with the 2012 Heave rainbow stamp, is an Aviar. Once again I'm glad you enjoyed them. The post office was faster getting your package there than I was getting the delivery conformation sent off. :doh: Thats what happens when the internet is out at my house. As for posting pics you would do better not using flickr. :p

Wife just texted me - The Eagle Has Landed.
I'll be home in an hour to check it out. Pictures later...

well, it's not me... my mail just got here and nothing in the way of an ss gift...

Latest posts