• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas in July 2013

solomon.trenton

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
All entries must be done via email to [email protected]. Any PM's to me will be ignored (I don't have enough space to handle the amount of messages).

In your email you need to include your name, street address we are shipping to (all on one line please), what qualifications you meet, and how many times you are playing.

All general questions should be asked here. Most people know the low down and can help you out.

Minimum requirements to play (meet at least two)
1. Be a current Premium member
2. Minimum 5 positive Itrader feedback
3. Participate in a previous SS
4. Reputable member who can vouch for you
5. Silver Trusted Reviewer
6. Make a donation for my next Haiti trip (PM for details if you are seriously interested)

Participation Rules
1) Post what you dislike, what you throw and what you might want to try out. Also include your shirt and hat size. (this is just for ideas you probably won't get most of what you list.) No posting your dream list, be realistic.
2) Post pictures of your package when it arrives.
3) Delivery confirmation is mandatory!!! When you ship, you must enter your shipping information into the Google Form
4) Minimum value of your gift must be $15 MSRP (including at least one new premium plastic disc or slightly used OOP) Used disc prices will be evaluated by a trusted source. Price will be determined by Marshall Street's prices.
5) Packages MUST be mailed no later than July 5, 2013
6) Complaining about the quality of your package is prohibited. Doing so will result in your banning from future Secret Santa's. (If you have a question about the value PM me before posting)

The Final day names will be accepted is midnight EST June 21st

Note: If you do not ship you will receive two negative iTrader: one from me and one from your recipient.

The other members that are helping this go round are:
fishy (4th time)
bcr123psu (3rd time)
shroom (3rd time)
apdrvya (2nd time)

One of us will be pming you your recipient info around June 24th.

So be sure to thank them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wants list:
Gators, Rocs, PD's, PD2's, Rivals, Ghosts, USED pinnacle rampages, CE Teebird (not TL) throwers, awesome DGA Breakers, Bag tags, serrated pocket knives, Zipper Pulls, Flex-Fit hats (L-XL), dg/the chive shirts 3XL.

Don't like:
Discraft, Prodigy, chuckers.

I'm in

Wants

Pink Protege Clutch*
BiofusionTrespass
Biofusion Escapes*
GL Villain
Lucid and Biofusion suspects (flat)
M3
M4
PD2
Star Wraith

One of us will be pming you your recipient info over the weekend after Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving :confused:
I'm guessing this was a recycled X-mas post? Maybe bcr123psu can fix?

Wants:
What you wanna give. Quality jerky works!

Last edited:
Sad I can't participate but all my discs minus a big bag of throwers are going in storage and I am going to be too transient and busy to commit.

Have fun guys.

I'm in

I'm in for one!

Wants:
-neat MVP Ions
-legend rivals/patriots
-gators
-MVP stuff...
-any swag you want to throw my way :)
-large shirts/dri fits and average size hat

email sent

likes - champ roadrunners, buzzes, wizards

dislikes - none really

would like to try - jolly rancher plastic (maybe a tern), lat 64/westside drivers (love their colors too)

shirt size - XXL

hats - don't wear

other things I like - root beer, cream soda, MN Vikings, rollercoasters, heavy metal music

Last edited:
Wants - Cryztal buzzz's and Drones,Barstamp buzzz's (not expecting wasp tooled but I like throwers) Med/firm vibram discs, Champ/star firebirds, MVP Shocks, Premium Plastic XL's, Roc 3's

Dislikes - Super Fast discs, Green/muted color discs

Would Like To Try - vibram putters besides the sole, gator, lat64/westside fairway drivers

Shirt Size - XL

Hats - Disc Golf Trucker hats!

Other Things I Like - DG stickers, cool bag tags and patches, paracord goodies

Pures, Rivers, Wraiths, Beadless Gators, Sidewinders, Flat Rocs, Old Innova Disc
I have been away for a while so I haven't gotten to try any disc that have been released in the last 8 months or so.

Braves, NC State, and Panthers fan

Hats: XL

Shirts: Don't worry about shirts... I big.

Candy likes soft toys with squeakers.

Dislikes
Not a big Discraft thrower.

I'm in for one large this time. I find I do better if I spoil one, and pick up some slack.
I like (in order): Beer, Swag, I like understable stuff, would like a bright Tursas, maybe a tangent, I like odd stuff, collectibles, minis, beer, swag, really I'm pretty easy. I wear an XL shirt, and a Large hat. I like long goofy socks.
Not a fan of: Overstable warp speed drivers. Lagers. Pilsners. beer under 5%ABV.

Wants: 150-160 Star Teebirds, 150-160 Star Eagle-X, 160-168 GL Saints, Non-TM Diamonds, Ching/DX/Champ/KCPRo Rancho Rocs, ROC3, textured Soft Ions/Any Ions, Zones, Nanos, Axe Pucks

Colors: White/Cream, Pink, Orange. I like whites for dyes, Colors really don't matter, i prefer no fly dyes, But honestly unless you are buying New this doesn't matter.

Sports Teams: Michigan State Spartans, Detroit Lions, Boston Celtics (Rajon Rondo), Detroit Tigers

Shirt Size: XL (I like DryFits :-D)

Hat Size: Large (Don't like snap backs)

Want to try: Any of the Westside Fairways, Blizzard Condor, any DD(Fairway, Mids, or Putters), MVP Fairways, Your favorite Disc!

Dislikes: Warp Speed Drivers, Zepplins, most Blizzard stuff.

Random Sutff: I like horrible movies(most horror), but am a snob and only watch Blu Ray, I like DC Comics (Batman, Flash, Black Adam are my favs), I love Jerky, Coffee, SunFlower Seeds, most snacks, Local Hot Sauces, Beers IPA's are my favorite. I play a lot of computer games, favorite shows are breaking bad, game of thrones, dexter and parks and rec. I like to fish. I play most Card/Board Games. Anything you think I will like I will most likely like!!!!!

Thanks for doing this, if you need any help please let me know I will be more then willing to.

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS! I will be in new mexico all summer but will be getting a steady paycheck and can receive mail! Let's do this!

July SS Wish list:
Likes- MVP Drivers (looking for a true amp), Dynamic discs (looking to fill my distance driver slot with a trespass maybe?) Judges( looking to try an emac fuzion judge for drives, but love First run firms in white, baby blue, or grey)
Dislikes- westside, innova, discraft. (I do however throw shark3s, xcals and flicks, but thats it)
Want to try: Prodiscus- Jokeri and Salidi in premium for both.Hat size- S-M,Shirt Size- M,Accessories-desperately need a retriever

Anything Speed 11 or less
I prefer used discs actually...
Glow, White or BRIGHT

Shirt: Small
Hat: XL (7 5/8 fitted)

Dislikes
Tie-Dye
DX Distance Drivers
<160g discs

This was a lot of fun last Christmas, I am in again for one package.

Throws: Innova. Rocs, Teebirds, TLs, Destroyers, 11x KC Aviars, Rhynos, Valkyries, Wraiths
Likes: Max weight putters, mids and fairway drivers, 167-70 Distance drivers. Glow discs. KC Plastic.
Dislikes: Plus molds, tie-dye discs.
Like to try: KCP Teebird thrower, CE thrower, Ching Roc, Innova molds I didn't list.
Hat: Regular man sized hat
Shirt: XL

I'll be happy with anything, things you think everyone should have or try, things not on my list, etc.

I'm in for two.

In the Bag:
Wizards (the older the better), Lucid Suspect, flat dx rocs, kc pro roc, z comet, Star / champ teebirds (T and TL), star / champ firebirds, domey c-fd, light (168-172) star wraiths, light (167-172) flat star destroyers

Likes: I'm currently digging on the prodigy mids, they just haven't kicked anything out of my bag. I'm also pretty open to trying new things, so dont' take the bag as a strict list. Also, any condition of flat topped dx rocs, 11x teebirds and TLs, fr destroyers, and ss and stiffer wizards always accepted :)

Dislikes: I don't like discs with a really thin profile (mamba and tern), I don't really like the mvp discs, and I have plenty of power so I don't have much use for discs that start out very understable (vulcan, bolt, etc.)

Shirts: I normally wear a XXL, bump it a size for non collared dri-fits, and I don't wear hats very often.

Other: Any and all swag is appreciated, especially minis or scorecard holders with your local clubs stamp