• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas in July 2013

Bump, wow it seems like not to many people have signed up.

I'm in again!

What I Throw: GL and Opto Halos (high 160s to low 170s), Opto Saints, Escapes (Bio and Lucid), Rivals (Icon & Pinnacle), Opto XXX, GL River, Neutron Tangent, Neutron Tensor, Fugitives (Bio & Lucid), Pures (Zero Soft, Old Zero, GL & Opto)

What I Would Like to Try: more Legacy mids and drivers (I have plenty of Rivals though - most interested in the Patriot), MVP Eclipse Axis and/or Tangent, any Vibram you think I might like, DD Fuzion Escape/Fugitive (not Bio), DD Classic Fugitive, Prodiscus drivers, Moonshine plastic

What I don't Like: Innova, Discraft, Lightning, Discmania (PDs are OK, but I have several), Prodigy (not too impressed so far with D1, D4, M1 and M3, but if you feel one of their other mids or putters could change my mind, I'll give it a day in court)

Other Interests: I enjoy local brews and/or snacks (any local swag really), Star Wars, Krav Maga, I have a dog that enjoys going to parks with me (he loves treats too...), I enjoy Game of Thrones (show and books - am actually missing 5th book), I wear XL shirts and L/XL hats, paleo friendly snacks/bars are a plus!!

Down for two! I'm feelin extra generous this year (ie I have a lot of extra discs to move)! My want list is below:

Gonna say I love me some Cryztal Flx plastic, so anything below in that would make my July. I'm fine with any base plastic except for Pro D, which I despise. Weights for drivers are usually between 168 - 173 for me, with mids being anything 170+. Putters I prefer 170+ as well.

I KNOW I like:

Sick Dye jobs
Zones
Amps
Buzzzes
Eraser Magics
Eraser Wizards
DX Gators
Tridents
Craft Beer
Snacks! (jerky in particular, the stranger the animal, the better)
Anything bizarre that will make me chuckle
gear (minis, towels, hats (large) clothing (extra long, I'm all torso and 6'3)
Good Scify or Fantasy novels you think are awesome

I'd like to try:

Prodigy Putters
A Heavier, premium plastic Lid putter
Prodigy M4
Mako3
SHark3
Star Gator
Cryztal Buzzz
10th anny buzz (or a real barstamp if you love me)
S Line Element

I know I DON'T want:

Anything Pro D (yuck)
Rocs (got plenty thanks)
High speed drivers (cutting those out of my diet)
Premium plastic putters (aside from what's mentioned above)
Scorecards (got a couple reusables already)

Thanks to my Secret Santas in advance!

I'm IN, again :)

General:
I prefer white or clear discs, so I can dye them to my liking. If not white or clear, I prefer the brightest neon colors out there(green, pink, etc). Glow is great too(premium/Z/Champ, not DX glow). Also, I prefer to avoid black stamps at all costs. They just don't wipe clean, regardless of mfr.
Prefer lowest weight to be 168g, anything higher on any disc is groovy.

I Want:
-- DD Judge -- soft
-- I'm curious to try DD mids(Fugitive, Suspect, Verdict)
-- Champ Firebird. I know, right? I want another thumber disc, and I end up borrowing and loving those of my friends. Would LOVE a Champ Glow Firebird, but would happily date any Champ Firebird
-- Star Tern. That disc is just the bawls. I have one, would love a backup.
-- a FrogToggs Chilly Pad

I Don't Want:
-- black stamps
-- DX/baseline plastics
-- high speed drivers(unless it's a Star Tern)
-- no scrubs

Miscelaneous:
-- I LOVE JERKY -- especially crazy things like spicy jerky, bacon jerky, salmon jerky, or any kind of game jerky you can find(venison, duck, rabbit, wildebeast, etc)
-- local stuff -- anything from where you're from! ANYTHING! Beer, food, bumper stickers, spices, sweater vests, whatever your town is known for :)
-- hat size is Large, I really like the Flexfit-type hats
-- shirt size is Large -- I love all things dri-fit
-- I am a HUGE Formula1 fan, especially Ferrari
-- I am an even bigger ALABAMA football fan, I am a proud alum of all things BAMA :)
-- I play electric guitar
-- between this post and when the contest ends, I will have gotten married.

I think that's enough info about me to meet the $15 requirement. :|

I'm in!

Cobras (especially champion)
Sentinels
Flicks (I'd love to try a glow)
I'd love to try a sword or saint or river or some other euro plastic everyone raves about
Anything really.

Dislikes:
I don't really throw discraft except for the flick.
I don't throw rocs.
Other than that I'm not too picky.

Oh yeah hat size L/XL and t-shirt size L or XL.

I'm in 4 (2)!

hat size L/XL
shirt size XL

Latitude 64
Dynamic discs
Westside
Prodigy
Discmania
stiff Wizards
stickers
(drivers 170g or less/ putters and mids 170g or more)

In my bag:
Wizard
PA4
M4
M3
River
Escape
Renegade
Trespass
Villain

Dislikes:
Innova except maybe star teebirds
Discraft
tie dye or other hard to find colors
super fast drivers except maybe D3-4

Not being picky, but if the my SS has this stuff available:

Light weights = OK
Prefer bright, solid colors
Nothing super overstable

bizzump again

thanks to all who are involved with getting this set up, I have done this before on another forum (music one) and it was fun.

I tried to go back and update my list but missed the timeframe so relisting :wall::wall:, if this means I have to do 2 exchanges, I am/would be down for that

likes - pro wraiths, champ roadrunners (flatter the better and pre #), bar stamp buzzes (yeah a stretch maybe try a 10 yr anny), wizards, also like heavier weights better than lower weights (174-175 would be money for me)

dislikes - none really

would like to try - jolly rancher plastic (maybe a tern as I have heard awesome reviews), lat 64/westside drivers (love their colors too), champ firebirds (flatter the better)

shirt size - XXL

hats - don't wear

other things I like - root beer, cream soda, MN Vikings, rollercoasters, heavy metal music (christian or non, really like prog/power metal)

can't wait for this to happen :thmbup::thmbup:

Last edited:
I'm in for one, my first in the two years I've been here.

My likes: 170+ opto saints, heavy z comets, 170+ Esp surges

I dislike 12 and 13 speed stuff

Shirt size: large, don't wear hats

I would like to try all kinds of stuff, I haven't thrown too much outside of discraft and innova. The striker, escape, core, and ascent all look interesting to me. I would like to try some prodigy stuff too.

I also enjoy local brews, disc golf swag, and anything else interesting you want to throw in.

Looking forward to participating!

I may just put my big boy pants on and get involved with this one!

diaper.png

In for 2 this Year!

Old School DX Glow Whippets
Buzzzes
Beadless Gators
Glow KC Aviars
Eagles
Gazelles
MVP
Orange Discs
Any Old DX Glow Plastic
Light Weight Drivers (150-168g)
Disc Golf Accessories (Towels, Reusable Scorecards, Clipboard, etc.)
Shirt Size: Large
Hat: Medium/Large

Like to Try
New Companies Plastic
Vibram

Dislike
Teebirds
Discraft except Buzzzes, Wasps

Last edited:
In for 3 woot woot!!!!!!!

**NEEDS**

No there's not really a "needs" category but I made one up. I will be married by the time these are being sent out (06/22/13 is the big date) and my soon to be wife will need some stuff. Some ideas would be a shirt (she would be a small) a cute small bag (small like 3-6 discs). Light weight discs she could throw. Not super light weight she can throw pretty good but in the lower 160s or so. If you want to completely disregard all my below information and send something for her that would be more than awesome.

**NEEDS**

Dislikes: There's nothing I dislike. That is just ridiculous.

Like/Throw:
Wizards (putting, approaches, drives)
Buzzzes (I've pretty much got all I need though)
Firebird (the new stupid flat ones)
D1 (I'm really starting to like these)

Want to try: Judge, other prodigy stuff, anything that I can put power into. I love discs and I guarantee whatever I receive I will throw.

Shirt size: XL
Hat size: L
Jerky preference: All

Thanks in advance to my secret santas I will be uber excited for all the items I receive. I will probably do unboxing videos again like I did in December.