• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas in July 2013

I should receive the last of my order today and will ship out Friday morning!

no packages for me yet. I will be oot next week so, if I don't post, you know why!

I will be out for like 3 months... So please take a picture of it :p. I guess my girlfriends sister may send me pictures.

Will be sending Friday morning at the latest (today if I can get to the PO before they close). I had to take an unexpected trip to Austin last weekend, so I held off the sending so I could pick up something extra for my recipient at a certain DG superstore over there...

Last edited:
Both of my sent packages have now been received(one pic posted so far) and I have received one.

I will be out for like 3 months... So please take a picture of it :p. I guess my girlfriends sister may send me pictures.

I suggest you check this thread, several posts previous for what you seek.

Just finished taping and addressing my package. It will go out this afternoon to the great lakes region...
Could be... gonna be outta town Sat/Sun, so if I get something, I'll post it Monday.

ATTENTION SECRET SANTAS!!! I sent a message to Trent but didn't receive confirmation that he received it. If you have not already shipped my package, please ask him for my new address. I'm moving Saturday and don't trust the post office to properly forward my stuff.

ATTENTION SECRET SANTAS!!! I sent a message to Trent but didn't receive confirmation that he received it. If you have not already shipped my package, please ask him for my new address. I'm moving Saturday and don't trust the post office to properly forward my stuff.

i took care of you man, i must have forgotten about sending you a PM:doh:

Thank you so much to Chrisgeoguy! Sweet gift! Some of it has already hit the bag.
I love the fact that you added a hand written note, classy!
What's in the box
Discs
2 discraft flashes (both in bag)
1 opaque ion (in bag as I just lost one, great timing)
1 flying squirrel
Swag
Pocket disc, beer cossie, mini, mini with bottle opener, coaster, sticker and a no low putt patch

Well done and thank you so much

Attachments

• IMG_20130704_100030.413.jpg
    IMG_20130704_100030.413.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 53
Hope mine comes today, otherwise I'm waiting til after worlds. Why am I always gone during SS delivery?

Both of mine should have them right now.