• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas in July 2013

I know my SS has been anxiously awaiting my pics, but I've been on vacation and haven't really had a chance to post them...until now. Check out the hookup:

20130704_130118.jpg

• FlightScope Hat
  • Black Golf Evolution Dri-Fit T
  • Green Golf Evolution Dri-Fit T
  • MrDiscGolf Scented Zing Mini
  • Sweet Camo Vibram Mini
  • Baseball (have you seen my baseball?) to save discs from trees
  • 2 Hockey pucks (to whip into branches to get my discs back)
  • Bag tags from Sellersville Disc Golf Course (amazing course, BTW)
  • Hand warmers (for use in cooler months, of course)
  • Wallet/money clip combo
  • Field Notes notebook. For anybody that's never seen an engineer's notebook, these things are sweet. They're waterproof, tear proof, essentiall indestructable. Perfect for taking notes from the course.
  • Box of chocolates from my hometown
  • MVP Tensor
  • MVP Shock
  • Lat64 GL Pure
  • Star Sidewinder
  • VERY detailed note giving me the rundown on all the dope gear that I received

Amazing haul of some really unexpected (yet awesome) swag. Thank you very much, my not-so-secret santa!

Everything is all packed up and heading to the post office now. My package is head to...

Just received package #2
Beautiful job by BangingChains - He managed to select 4 discs(and other assorted items) not in my bag but all of which I am very willing to try. Pics and details after work.

Thanks!!!

Just received package #2
Beautiful job by BangingChains - He managed to select 4 discs(and other assorted items) not in my bag but all of which I am very willing to try. Pics and details after work.

Thanks!!!

Pics or it didnt happen ;)

Some do some don't. Something in mine wouldn't make sense without knowing who I was so I didn't keep mine secret.

Got mine today...not quite sure who had me though.
Here's what I got
First Run spectra
DGA Tsunami
Z nuke SS
Unknown Disc
some stickers
A poncho I think
keychain clip light
T shirt.
0708131805_zpse2c12a11.jpg

Got mine today from Banging Chains, who did a great job, he sent the following:

Lat 64 Opto Air Saint
Discraft Midnight Buzz with GBO stamp on inside (BC says he thinks they only made 500 of these)
Gateway Diablo
Quantum Astra
(3) Bumper Stickers
Box of chocolate
Neat little patch
Box of swizzle sticks

My packaged arrived quite a while ago but I was not home to open it. I was on my honeymoon. What an excellent way to end a honeymoon, coming home to an absolutely amazing secret santa package. I absolutely adore the PA4's and the judge, and the firebirds and Megan loves the hydra, and I'm not sure what the Lat 64 disc is but I'm sure it will be awesome as well, the dye and stamp are pretty baller. Thank you so so much secret santa I could not have dreamed of a better gift :) :) :) :) (I had way more smileys but it said I was limited (frowney face))

the mst disc is a villain

What a great way to Celebrate July, other than the 4th! Very happy with both of my packages! Here is my second package.

picture.php

(1) DX Eagle
(1) VIP Warship
(2) t-shirts
And swag! I liked the FAT Sharpie.

Thanks so much!

I love the "Try not to hate people" sticker.

Shipped mine out on the 5th but can't find the receipt in my car (it's full of literally everything I own currently, I plead moving :() to get the confirmation properly recorded. No sign of my packages yet but that just builds the anticipation!

CBD59509-E50C-4916-8D4E-878EDF3D6EDA-3576-000003CF68C148D7.jpg

Candy, trail mix, stickers & lanyard pen
Lamb Of God hat
Shadows Fall Tshirt
Birdie beads (not pictured-already on bag)
DX Valkyrie
DX Roc - Marshall Street
Blizzard Boss

Put the birdie beads w/skull on the bag immeadiately & wore the LOG hat to the course.
Thanks SS.