• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas in July 2013

I bought a disc on the MP 4 days after the deadline for SS shipping. Got it today. Still no SS package. Stuff happens, I understand. Kinda sucks having to wonder though.

here are my two packages that came while I was on vacay:
From SirWalter:
IMAG0374_zps586be344.jpg

dude was cool enough to return my 30gb iPod that I included in his package!
From another!
IMAG0375_zps1bb267fe.jpg

If someone needs them listed out, I can do that, but for now, I'm tired!

ugh, first package is
12 kc pro aviar
champ krait with a billion stamps
beadless star gator
12x kc teebird

second package is
eraser wizard
rc3
"brainwaved" fr icon ghost
villain
trespass
avenger...
and the swag..

ya british bastard

Ok, back from World's and got to open my SS package!

We have:
Sweet Icon Patriot that's going right in the bag
Ice first run Laseri, been wanting to try this one!
Rad GBO hat (my favorite colors)
Jager bottle cooler (don't think this will make it to the course, but will definitely get use at the house during putting practice)
2 minis (1 from 2011 Am Worlds)
Coozie from a pizza pub in Iowa
Snacks (Star Wars fruit snacks rock)
Map of Iowa with all disc golf cities highlighted (very thoughtful as I may be going through there next spring)
A bag of gourmet dog treats (not pictured) that my dogs went absolutely nuts for!

Thank you Crazykrug! I love Xmas in July!

Glad your dogs liked the treats, wasn't sure what kind of breed u had so had my 3 year old daughter picked what she thought the dogs would like, sounds like she did a great job :clap:

Glad your dogs liked the treats, wasn't sure what kind of breed u had so had my 3 year old daughter picked what she thought the dogs would like, sounds like she did a great job :clap:

Mine is a mutt (fox terrier/lab mix they said; more like Kramer/Gob from Arrested Development) and my wife has a Shih Tzu who is a very picky eater. Both LOVED the treats! Your daughter did very well. Luke and Maggie thank her :thmbup:

Its been awhile since I've had time to get on here. I recieved the first part of my second package last week. I'm gonna get it all together and take a pic when i get a chance. I honestly only had time to open the packages and look in them.....

I'm starting to get a little nervous, deadline was the 5th, that was 10 days ago, it seems like I should have gotten my second one by now

It appears mine might have actually gone to another member. Wonder if I am going to end up getting his delivered at my house.

So both mine were sent out over 2 and a half weeks. One said they got it and the other hasn't posted anything.... Still trying to get a picture of my second to post here while I stay in the UK

Yay! Thanks Secret Santa! I got a ton of Jerky (delicious!), a local? beer (not pictured, I was already drinking it!), the first 5 seasons of Stargate Atlantis, stickers, a bracelet, a GL Trident (beautiful disc!), an Amp, and a signed roll of toilet paper! Alas, I will not be able to reap the future benefits of the signed TP's likely meteoric rise in value, as I realized I was out of the stuff and was forced to use it. It felt like taking a vintage action figure out of the original packaging to play with it. Now I'm just waiting for my second package.......

Attachments

• IMG579.jpg
    IMG579.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 42

Latest posts