• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas in July 2013

Seems to be a ton of late ones this time around. What gives fellas?

I don't know, but the number has turned me off to Secret Santas. If this many people aren't sending or receiving their things, I'll be on the short end eventually.

Are the guys in charge doing anything about this stuff?

I don't know, but the number has turned me off to Secret Santas. If this many people aren't sending or receiving their things, I'll be on the short end eventually.

im looking into it. seems to be the shipping date on the holiday weekend has screwed with some people. not sure why everyone hasnt received yet though:\

It's on it's way!! It'll arrive Thursday :D

:clap:

For me some of the stuff I ordered for my SS (the jerky specifically) took over a week to be shipped and I was out of town when it arrived (entire week of the 4th) so I wasn't able to ship until the 8th. I'm sure some others might have had similar problems.

I received my SS package yesterday and was blown away! Thank you so much Mr. Trenton! some pics:

IMG_20130711_163153_916_zps3cc21c98.jpg.html

IMG_20130711_163229_617_zpse3afc190.jpg.html

The swag:
Campers toilet paperwinding up in a porta john with no tp is the worst feeling
Hand warmers
Patches
sharpie
disc light
DD coozy
Disc golf fundamentals dvd
Perfect putt scorecards
PDGA rulebook stuffed with stickers
Inbounds flight guide
not pictured because my wife already put in in the fridge: 8% alc. by volume beer I've never tried. Yum :Dsome of the best beer i have ever tried. its from a local brewery in VT. DRINK FROM THE CAN
Awesome extras!

The Discs:

17? Opto Vision, Never tried one and excited to.
169 Lucid Escape, beautiful plastic.
169 Opto Saint, One of my favorite discs in one of my favorite disc colors, thank you!
170 Amp, I may not get to have this one as my wife commented several times that she thinks it's pretty...
175 Firm Ascent, I love a Teebird and i love Vibram rubber, looking forward to throwing this!
171 Champ TL, always a nice disc to get, i like the stamp
171 Soft Ibex, I have a medium i really like and haven't had a chance to try the soft rubber.

I can't say thank you enough. It made my week to open such a generous package with so many things that fit my game. Really well done sir! :thmbup:

Im glad you like it man. I tried to get as close as i could to your list. the weights werent as easy to come by as you would think:D

Here's the goods

Metal flake wraith
Champion cobra
Elite Z Flick
Light weight Voodoo or Magic, I don't know which

Several stickers
Coozie
Beef Jerkey
Birdie Beads
Candy
Score cards
Stash Minis
UV Flashlight
Sweet pen

Awesome job!
Thanks SS

I didn't even notice, I was so excited to get a new disc. Now I feel like a flicking idiot for posting that pic.

I sent mine off three weeks ago. Still no posts. Whoever sent the second package to me please pm me your name and I will have my girlfriends sister open it and take pictures.

I would like to thank Mr. NumSkul for an awesome SS package.

Disc_zpsafc89554.jpg

Here are the 4 disc that were included:

- Awesome looking VIP Stag (The pic doesn't do it justice)
- Sexi Recycled Pure
- Fugitive with a nice X-Style double stamp
- Neutron Tangent that I can't wait to try out

Goodies_zpsf1a207ac.jpg

Here are some of the extra goodies that were included:

- Mike and Ike Bubble Gum Balls
- Insect Repellent Stick
- Some very good looking jerky I am about to tear into
- Hand Sanitizer
- A little notebook
- Chuckers Chalk; He must know I sweat like crazy!

Of course I wasn't the only one in the house to receive stuff in this SS package.

treats_zps62d5aed0.jpg

Candy received:

- Wilderness Trail Treats
- Package of Rawhide Dessert Wraps
- 2 New Stuffed Animals!

She has already made great use of the stuffed animals. She has used them as a hat and a chew toy.

CandyGroup_zps0fb0b2c3.jpg

Thanks again to Numskul!