• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas in July 2013

... and we're not the least bit worried that we're having a good time checking out other guys' packages, huh? :p

I'm good Trent:
Shipped two and both posted. :thmbup:
Received and posted two. :D

Shipped a pair of 5 pounders out today. NM and OR delivery scheduled for 7/30

Apologizing again for the delay but today is my first day off work since the Fourth :(

Haha there is the NM package i have been looking for, no worries warobert. Glad you got it out the door :)

A great SS package from Fishy! Included are a lightweight Amp, an awesome dyed FLX Buzzz, a Z Zone, and a Glow Buzzz. Goodies included MANY stickers, a sweet mug, hand warmers, a pencil, a bracelet, and a nice strong IPA. Thanks Fishy!!

Attachments

• IMG598.jpg
    IMG598.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 48
2nd package just arrived! Gonna get some appraisals done for this one. Thanks SS! Ontario champ cobra, first run Sirius jls, 2009 Teebird and so much more!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 56
Sweet package! Spell it homie, what'cha got there?

Gateway evo slayer
Omega BB putter 2.2 run
Star Starfire
First run Mace
Black Dx aviar
2009 Champ teebird
Ontario champ cobra with DX stamp
First Run Sirius JLS

Swag
One size fits all hat
LED Flashlight
Koozie
2 1gb flash drives
Fruit snacks (already devoured)
Nice large Metal water bottle

To the SS i have recieved from, ive been super busy but will get a pic posted. To the guys i have.... i will finally be shipping tomorrow!!

Still no post.

Someone wrote they sent to me, if you read this send me you name that you put on the package and I can get my girlfriend's sister to open it and take a picture.

Alright! Got my second one yesterday

Star destroyer (in the bag just lost one last weekend)
Champ cobra
A couple minis
And an innova flag
Thanks much Santa!!!
Can't wait until December, I'm going to start shopping now

Attachments

• IMG_20130725_174324.171.jpg
    IMG_20130725_174324.171.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 37
i havent posted a pic yet because im still waiting for the second part of one of my packages. Sorry.
And working 7 days a week hasnt helped either....

i havent posted a pic yet because im still waiting for the second part of one of my packages. Sorry.
And working 7 days a week hasnt helped either....

:popcorn:

guessing you are just not going to post pictures. Along with my other Ss......

next year we should give negative feedback to those who don't post pictures. :popcorn:

that isnt a bad idea:\

Honestly I thought that was already a rule.

I think a big part of the enjoyment of any SS "thing" comes from the recipient's reaction. A post that's super thankful and describes the package and how they like things or how they'll use them is acceptable as a substitute, because at least the person who sent you a gift knows you got it and like it (and opened it).

When you know someone has your gift but can't be bothered to hold up their end of the "thank you, here's what I got" bargain, it leaves a bad taste in one's mouth.

I've never had that experience, but these kinds of things - and late shippers (I mean more than a week late) - seem to happen a wee bit too often.

Last edited:
Ok, back from World's and got to open my SS package!

We have:
Sweet Icon Patriot that's going right in the bag
Ice first run Laseri, been wanting to try this one!
Rad GBO hat (my favorite colors)
Jager bottle cooler (don't think this will make it to the course, but will definitely get use at the house during putting practice)
2 minis (1 from 2011 Am Worlds)
Coozie from a pizza pub in Iowa
Snacks (Star Wars fruit snacks rock)
Map of Iowa with all disc golf cities highlighted (very thoughtful as I may be going through there next spring)
A bag of gourmet dog treats (not pictured) that my dogs went absolutely nuts for!

Thank you Crazykrug! I love Xmas in July!

Just a good news update: The Icon Patriot and Star Wars fruit snacks came through this weekend at a doubles tourney. I was the envy of the card with my snacks (yes, I shared) and the Patriot was responsible for more birdies (between me AND my partner) than any other disc! Finished 3rd place and brought home ~$100 cash! Thanks again!

Latest posts