• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGI Group - Pro Agent Representation

holly7845

.:Team Innova Champion:.
So, Paul announced he is part of the brand new DGI Group. Also repping the firm will be Ricky, Nate, Jerm, Philo, Gregg B, Uli, Eagle, Paige and Cat.

Let's here your theories on this. Who owns it? Who's the brainpower?

Also mentioned that Jomez, GBO Live & DGPT will be part of the firm as well.

To know more about what I think, I'd have to know more about what this is.

Are these entities looking for this "firm" to market them better (not a bad suggestion IMO), or are they looking to form something akin to a union.

Holly, are you just fishing for wild speculation here?

Google really doesn't have anything, and you basically told us nothing. I would imagine you're better networked than most of us to get the scoop on what this is all about.
:popcorn:

So, Paul announced he is part of the brand new DGI Group. Also repping the firm will be Ricky, Nate, Jerm, Philo, Gregg B, Uli, Eagle, Paige and Cat.

Let's here your theories on this. Who owns it? Who's the brainpower?

Also mentioned that Jomez, GBO Live & DGPT will be part of the firm as well.

Sooooo you're asking DGCR to speculate on a company/organization/group/cult/whatever and you provide exactly 3 lines of incomplete information?

This oughtta end well. In b4 'fill.

-Dave

A couple mins of googling seems to indicate that the company is owned/managed in some way by someone named Sam Hassell and his company United Marketing Initiatives Inc. based out of NC.

Anyone else notice that they share the DGI acronym with schusterick's new Disc Golf Instruction program

Kind of funny

To be clear, while I don't like his politics, I was referring to his recent business failure. Liabilities of nearly $1.5 million and assets of $1,200 seems bad.

https://discgolf.ultiworld.com/live...ency-launches-signings-mcbeth-wysocki-pierce/
A disc golf-centric sports agency made a splash this evening with the announcement of its formation and a full slate of athletes and events it seeks to represent.

The DGI Group is "disc golf's first dedicated sports representation agency," the company said in a press release. With a stated goal "to secure significant national and international endorsements, sponsors and media distribution opportunities for its clients and for the sport at large," it has already snagged many of the sport's major players and events. Here's the current roster:

Paul McBeth
Ricky Wysocki
Paige Pierce
Nate Sexton
Catrina Allen
Paul Ulibarri
Philo Brathwaite
Jeremy Koling
Eagle McMahon
Gregg Barsby
Disc Golf Pro Tour
Glass Blown Open
Jomez Productions

The agency sports a North Carolina address and is headed by president and founder Sam Hassell. Its social media channels are not yet up and running. We've reached out to Hassell for comment and will have more on this developing story.
I really hope this guy is on the up and up...

Last edited: