• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2021 Green Mountain Championship Sept 9-12

Tomorrow's live cards...

E-xu5ZeVgAACLKC

E-xu5ZjVEAMkjur

Post pro...

E-xvA8GUUAIyJF1

E-xvA8MUYAUsHPd

E-xvA8MVQAIJgVi

Does anyone know how many days is the billing interval for Disc Golf Network. I want to know if I'm be able to watch the USDGC for the same money if I subscribe today. The USDGC final is on October 8th.

Does anyone know how many days is the billing interval for Disc Golf Network. I want to know if I'm be able to watch the USDGC for the same money if I subscribe today. The USDGC final is on October 8th.

Not sure on the interval but USDGC is going to be extra either way.

Yes, it's downhill, but Emerson Keith scoring an eagle 2 on the 605-foot par four 11th hole on Brewster Ridge is siiiicccccck! :eek:

Paige play is so wierd. . i don´t get it . ..huge risks...whats even her plan on hole 4?!?

But she said in her Insta post last week that she will always go for everything, she wants the highlight shot.....

Cat misses six C1 putts and still in the lead

For future reference, it's 30 days from the day you sub, unless you got a yearly. You can look at it under Manage Subscription on your DGN profile.

...and like the others said, USDGC is PPV, i think it's an additional $20 if you already have a DGN sub and $25 if you don't.

Walton Satcher from North Augusta, SC knows how to finish a round in style, smashing in an ace on the 345-ft. 18th hole on Brewster Ridge! :eek:

Latest posts