• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT Celebrity Pro-Am Invitational

Definitely heard of Andrew Zimmern and Casey DeSmith outside of here. That said, it's pretty well documenters that they play, and they've both been mentioned in a few threads on DGCR.

I only heard about Ben Askren because of DG. Found out he did MMA after I heard about him as a DG'er... but I don't follow MMA.

Terry is definitely the ringer in this thing.

Guess I didn't realize Casey's registered as a Pro on PDGA.

Last edited:
I only heard about Ben Askren because of DG. Found out he did MMA after I heard about him as a DG'er... but I don't follow MMA.

He was one of the greatest college wrestlers of all time and then an Olympian in '08. Then he set a record for being the most boring MMA fighter of all time. As those 2 things seem to go hand in hand.

I found an article on Dylan Cease, MLB pitcher for the White Sox, so I had heard of him. It even had a couple clips of him throwing in MLB stadiums.

Pretty cool this was scheduled during the All Star break so he could compete. :clap:

Did Paul McBeth or Jordan Wiseley get the ace?

Also, did Catrina Allen or Dylan Cease get the ace?

Bet you wouldn't mind running into her on some course in your neck o'the woods...

On the map hole 1 and 4 looks kind of similar....but one is a par 3 and the other par 5?

I think she said that was her first ace in 7 years!

I don't know how true that is, but it certainly makes me feel better.

Tired of seeing all these sub-900 rated locals posting aces seemingly every 3rd day when I can't get my first.

I watch a lot of FPO and i can´t recall THAT many ACEs in the last years, a rare thing on the tour courses for FPO
Hokoms a few weeks back is the only one that comes to mind