• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA A-Tier 2021 Utah Open June 11-13

Seems most of us agree:

1) Mulligan's is even more lame than other bolf course layouts.

2) The Fort, while a legit DG course, features too many holes where luck seems to be a big factor. A few plinko or crash over the top holes is one thing, but it seems to play a bigger factor at The Fort than say Brazos, Northwoods, or Nevin.

That said, I'd be surprised if a few of the top 10 or so in FPO and MPO don't find a way to string together a few consistently good rounds at The Fort to separate themselves from the rest of the pack in a way that can't really be described as lucky. If you're consistently besting your peers over 3 rounds, it's hard to call it luck.

*In his best Uli voice*
Let's see how it plays out.

Last edited:
Not much talk about Emersons win, his year has been terrible and now he get the win.
Just a Week ago he was 57th in Portland

Not that many that have beat Ricky on this course. . .but can he do it again at Worlds?

Not much talk about Emersons win, his year has been terrible and now he get the win.
Just a Week ago he was 57th in Portland

Not that many that have beat Ricky on this course. . .but can he do it again at Worlds?
I dunno, but his performance at MAO definitely carried over to Worlds a few years ago. If he's riding the same sort of high we can expect him to be in the top 5 again.

I might be wrong, but i think Emerson and Orum had the only two bogey free rounds at the Fort..hard Course

Latest posts