• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA NT: 2021 Music City Open Sept 23-26

KJ ...sooooo close to hitting a some key putts.. any of which could have put him in 1-2 spots up the leaderboard.

As great as these guys have played, it comes down to: fewest mistakes.

Ford and Hammes in the weeds. KJ missing some clutch putts. Dickerson and Ricky a little of both.
:popcorn:.

Last edited:
Congrats to Mason on a well earned win. He played well al weekend, and bounced back from the few mistakes he made.

Shocked to see Ricky weak tee shot and putt on the playoff, but you can't take anything off Ford's performance. He really rose to the occasion.

Fun to watch Hokom try to make a charge in FPO. I don't think the last few holes set up in Sarah's favor.

Last edited:
Sounds like the one on your device, that says "don't click on the tournament thread, if you don't want to know the results" is broken. I would give Microsoft a quick search to see how to fix it :doh:

Caught the last bit of the footage so it wasn't spoiled for me.

Point is, what positive is gained from a congrats to the winners directly after it's over? What negative might it provide to others?

The site has a feature that lets one have the instant gratification of being the first cool kid to reply with the winners without ruining it for others.

I agree, click the thread and might have it spoiled, but there's for sure a party foul in play also.

Yeah that's not how I saw it.

But maybe next time Mason is winning somebody should call a courtesy violation?

God should not be allowed to intervene in sporting competitions.

I've been driving all day...care to explain?

gods hands
Does that mean it was rigged?

I've been driving all day...care to explain?

During the interview immediately after he won, Mason was asked some generic question about how he held it together down the stretch, and he made a reference to "leaving it in God's hands."

He didn't get all preachy or anything. He just came across as some who truly believes, and leans on his faith for strength.

Last edited:
Does that mean it was rigged?

During the interview immediately after he won, Mason was asked some generic question about how he held it together down the stretch, and he made a reference to "leaving it in God's hands."

He didn't get all preachy or anything. He just came across as some who truly believes, and leans on his faith for strength.

Yes, I'm sure he's a great guy and quite devout.

But I've never been a fan of athletes praising god for their victory or keeping them safe, etc. I'm not theistic, but if there is a god that plays favorites like that I'd have no use for him.

Yeah, I'd like to think The Almighty doesn't get involved with such trivial, human pursuits. But...

If I ever find out he's been playing favorites, or placing bets... :rolleyes:

Yes, I'm sure he's a great guy and quite devout.

But I've never been a fan of athletes praising god for their victory or keeping them safe, etc. I'm not theistic, but if there is a god that plays favorites like that I'd have no use for him.

You didn't directly say that Mason claimed God was playing favorites, but it seems like you're implying that. As someone who probably has similar beliefs to Mason, I don't think that's what he was saying. It sounds to me like he's saying "I can keep my nerves because I trust that God is in charge of the situation and whatever happens is okay."

You didn't directly say that Mason claimed God was playing favorites, but it seems like you're implying that. As someone who probably has similar beliefs to Mason, I don't think that's what he was saying. It sounds to me like he's saying "I can keep my nerves because I trust that God is in charge of the situation and whatever happens is okay."

Yeah I think that's exactly how it was meant but it rarely comes across that way when athletes praise God after winning. Ironically an expression of humility can come across as far from it. It's generally best to give people the benefit of the doubt.

I don't see why anyone should get any more bent when a player takes a moment to thank God, than when a player thanks their sponsors. A few words of thanks and appreciation for their role in your success is fine by me. More than that, I really don't care to hear.

I'm not religious, and don't like when it's rammed down my throat. He didn't even come remotely close to that.

Last edited:

Latest posts